𝘊𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘋

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode three - crushed"

FRESH START DAY. Well, that's what Mike called it. He had brought down some paint for everyone to redecorate their rooms with. Maeve was a fan of how her room was and with all the changes that had happened recently, she wasn't really in the mood to be changing her room as well.

Sure, her room wasn't the most exciting thing in the world. She had plain ivory walls and a slightly darker shade of carpet. But then again, at least it was a colour she never grew out of. Maeve would much rather stare and watch the paint dry then have to actually paint the room herself.

Liam comes and sits at the kitchen table with everyone else. He made sure he was sat opposite Maeve as they sorta had a thing of kicking each other under the table.

Maeve did, however, furrier her eyebrows when she saw Liam secretly flash some money at Frank as he shook his head almost disappointed. If Liam had money, Maeve wanted in. There was no way she was allowing him to keep all the money.

"Can I paint my room the same colour it already is?" Gus asks.

Mike stammers a little, "Y-yes. I think we have some of that colour left from Maeve's room."

"I wonder what they're going with Toby's room." Tee ponders as the adults leave the room.

"He's probably been fostered, otherwise he'd be back by now." Liam pushes himself to sit upright. "There's still a load of stuff in his room."

Liam had attempted to whisper it to Frank, but Maeve heard. "What stuff?" She smirked.

Maeve knew Liam wanted what he said to stay quiet  but that is the exact reason Maeve called it out.

Liam kicks the girl under the table. She glares before kicking back.

With a sigh, Liam leads the whole group up to Toby's room. Gadgets and toys litter the shelves.

"But this is still all Toby's stuff." Tee states as Liam walks further in the room.

"Then they should have sorted something out." He only shrugs.

It wasn't long before the group began taking what they please from Toby's room. Leave a bunch of kids in a room with free stuff, it's getting ransacked.

Maeve only watched. She admired Toby, but could not see herself wanting any of the stuff he owned, it was all comic stuff and whatever.