𝘉𝘈𝘋 𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘉𝘖𝘠

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode three - bad luck boy"

IF THERE'S ONE THING YOU KNOW ABOUT TOBY, IT'S THAT HE HAS NEVER HAD THE BEST LUCK. So when the opportunity of foster parents was thrown at the boy, he immediately started to begin of the worst possible outcomes.

Tracy, who was now actually doing her job well, wanted to prove to Toby that things will go well if he gets rid of this negative mindset he constantly holds.

Her way of doing that was by cooking the boy a perfect breakfast of a runny egg.

At the table, many of the residents sat. Maeve had her legs kicked up onto Sapphire's as she watches Harry cover his giraffe in his cereal milk.

Unfortunately for Maeve, having breakfast in the household meant that majority of the children would be there, including Liam.

As if her gruelling thought summons him, he sits at the table, "Jeff is going to reek so bad." He comments.

Tracy leans against the kitchen counter, "Harry can you not get milk on Jeff please." She begs as Harry's face holds a cheeky grin.

Toby had been keeping an eye of his watch waiting for the 3 minutes to be up so Tracy can finally remove the boiling egg from the water. She calls Liam to grab toast as they almost accidentally collide.

Everyone heart rate sped up slightly at the sight and only got to lower slightly before Tracy trips, throwing the egg up into the air.

Everyone watched the egg fly though the air, mouths wide open. Luckily, Tracy had managed to catch it safe in her hands, no damage done.

The egg gets placed into the holder as everyone crowds around awaiting the big reveal. Toby uses a spoon to remove the top of the egg only to reveal it to be perfect.

Toby grabs the salt shaker, holding it upside down over his egg but unfortunately, the lid wasn't on properly. The whole container empties onto his egg ruining it all.

"I'll do you another one." Tracy ruffles his hair.

He looks up, "What's the point? I told you, from the day I was born i've been jinxed."

After the breakfast shambles, everyone ends up in the living room. Sapphire had let Maeve borrow her phone and headphones to listen to music as they lay on the sofa together.

Liam and Toby were stacking cards on the table beside them as other kids find themselves in pairs and trios in the room.