𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘠𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘈𝘊𝘌

THIRD PERSON POV

"series two - episode one - the burnywood menace"

TO SAY MAEVE WOULD RATHER STARVE THEN HAVE TO EAT MORE BEANS ON TOAST IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. She most rather actually die. Luckily for her, it seems like other people in the house seemed to agree.

Sat in the centre of the table was piles on piles of toast with orange baked beans leaking out in between the slices. Maeve made sure to 'accidentally' drop a spoonful of the mixture on Liams shoe when he wasn't looking.

"What are you doing?" an amused Tracy Beaker stood watching, leant back on the counter top.

"You don't expect us to eat this rubbish, do you?" Sapphire asks sarcastically.

"They keep giving us these horrible cheap beans, which I swear are past their sell-by" Maeve added, "It's practically child abuse."

Tracy shakes her head, "We've got to save money."

"Good thing our healthcare is free then." Maeve places her spoon down, "Otherwise you will have to have a lot of money out towards that after eating this."

"Okay, okay, I know it's a little bit rubbish." Tracy agrees. Maeve ponders a bit. A little? A little bit rubbish? That's like saying Liams a little bit annoying. He isn't, he's a lot.

Speaking of, Liam and Maeve have grown over the break. Maeve hair a little longer; Liams height a little taller. Not to mention his voice.

Maeve was joining to have to come up with new jabs as a percentage of them were based on his high voice. It wasn't as high and annoying anymore, much to Maeve's dismay.

Before any further comments can be made, Gus storms into the kitchen. "Mike has cancelled my piano lessons! I always have piano lessons on wednesday. If i can't have piano lessons on wednesday then wednesdays won't work!" Gus yells, hitting his head lightly with his notebook.

"Look me in the eye, Tracy Beaker, and tell me this is fair." Liam says what everyone is thinking. Life is never really fair in a care home but it's even worse now.

As if the day just hates care kids, it just got worse. The house has been made aware that the council was going to shut Elm Tree down and kick everyone to Burnywood. It was cheaper and easier, and there's a reason for it being cheaper.

"Burnywood?" Tee exclaims, "But this is our home!"

Tracy shrugs, conflicted, "This is why we need to make these cuts.