𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘉𝘖𝘠

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode nine - good luck boy"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"episode nine - good luck boy"

ONE OF THE JOBS THE ADULTS IN THE HOUSE HAD WAS TO ANSWER THE PHONE. So when the annoying ringing sound wouldn't stop, Maeve couldn't help but drag herself downstairs and into the office. However, she wasn't the only one with the idea of answering the phone herself. As she entered the office, Toby was stood with the phone grasped in his hand.

"Congratulations! You could be the lucky winner of a fabulous free family holiday in Florida!" The person on the other side of the phone starts.

Maeve takes the phone out of his hand, holding it so they can both still hear, "To win this fabulous free holiday, please confirm that you are over eighteen."

Maeve and Toby both glance at each other, "Oh, erm-" Maeve starts before being completely cut off.

"Thank you!"

"What are you doing?" Maeve almost felt her skin fall off her body with how far she jumped out of it. They were so invested in the phone call that they both didn't here Johnny walk in.

Maeve wasn't the biggest fan of Johnny; found him rather annoying really. Ever since he used her bowl with the green stripe 4 years ago, she still holds a grudge to the boy. Not to mention his voice that just never seems to stop wining.

As Maeve tried to shush him, desperately listening to what the lady on the phone was telling her, Toby decided to fill him in, "We're winning a holiday!"

"Please answer the following questions." The lady on the phone spoke.

Hitting Toby's arm, Maeve put the phone in front of the trio, "Guys, shut up and listen."

"What place is known as the Sunshine State?"

"What is that?", Johnny was just as useless as Maeve had imagined.

Maeve confidently placed the phone to the side of her face, "Florida."

"Correct!"

The two boys looked at her confused. Maeve almost found it insulting that they didn't believe she knew the answer.

"What? Me and Donovan had a competition of who could make the most states, I obviously one-upped him by getting some background knowledge to go along with them." The girl rolls her eyes, waiting for the next question.

"Next question, what opens doors in Florida?"

The two boys looked at Maeve, she glanced back. "Okay, i'm not that much of a dork, I don't know."

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 | The dumping ground (liam)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें