𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘚

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode seven - secrets"

A NASTY SMELL REEKED THOUGH THE HALLS OF THE DUMPING GROUND. It only occurred within the last few days but Maeve felt as if any longer and it was going to burn her sinuses.

Tee had managed to pinpoint the location of the smell and it ends up being coming from inside Gus' room.

With Gus being a total neat freak, this was definitely unusual.

"They're giving me two giant packets of gummy worms." Maeve overheard the winey voice of Johnny as she walked through the stinking hallway.

Mike was asking him what Liam and Frank had paid him with in order to do their chores. Maeve sniggered at the realisation they were going to buy him sweets in return.

As she neared the group Johnny spoke again, this time in a smaller voice, almost nervous, "I'm also doing Maeve's chores as well." He looked at the floor.

"Maeve." Mike stopped the young girl from walking any further.

She threw her head back and groaned, turning to face the group, "What?"

Mike leant on the wall with his arms folded, "What have you persuaded Johnny with then? A packet of gummy bears?"

Maeve leant on the wall opposite, "Told him I wouldn't punch his teeth in, actually."

Peripheral vision showed her Liam's small smirk at her comment. "We should have thought about that." He says to Frank, the latter nodding in agreement.

Mike pushes off the wall, "No, you three. You do your own chores. And certainly no more threatening." He warns making Maeve roll her eye.

"Way too take all the fun out of it." Mike gives her a warning look for this comment.

Gina rushed through the halls trying to find Mike. The smell had only got worse and she wasn't going to brave going in there alone.

So now, the group had migrated towards the source of the stench.

As Gina opened the door the smell got almost unbearable. Maeve didn't want to have to put herself through this so she turned and began to leave.

That plan didn't last long. Liam got ahold of her arm and pulled her into the bed room, "If i'm going through this so are you, East."

As much as she struggled, she couldn't get out of his grip. "I will hit you if you don't let me go."

He smirked, again, "Your threats don't scare me."