𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘠

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode five - money"

THE POLICE WERE AROUND AT ELM TREE HOUSE. Did Tracy commit large amounts of credit card fraud again? Did Liam get into some sort of trouble with a random pedestrian? Maeve wasn't sure, but she wanted to know.

The adults would tell her, claiming it was nothing of her concern. Of course, Maeve knew this, but she was just nosey.

"Donovan," She began as she opened his door and walked straight in, "the police are here, did you know?"

She pauses when she see Liam suspiciously on his floor next to his bedside table. The both just stare at each other.

"What is going on here?" Maeve ask. She knew Liam was a bit weird, but he was practically elbow deep in the bottom of his bedside table.

Liam looked at back at her, he notices her outfit. Blue, baggy, mid-rise jeans with a red, slightly cropped tank top. And his jacket, she never gave it back.

His enemy was wearing his clothes, and yet, he didn't seem to mind.

"I, uh," He pauses before removing his arm from his table, "Thought I saw like a mouse or something."

Maeve shrugs before throwing herself onto his bed as he stands. "Did you know the police were here? i was just wondering if it was because of something you'd done, normal is." She adds.

The girl is too busy picking at her nails to notice the way the boys face had paled a little.

Liam tried to collect his thoughts for a minute. He was planning on telling her about the money him and some of the other had found in the garden at some point, most likely as a way to rub in that he's rich and shes not.

He thought he'd just tell her now, there's no way he was going to get away with it without her wanting some of the money but, he was willing to give a little up for her.

"Well-"

"House meeting!" Tracy shouts up the stairs.

Guess it's going to have to wait.

Everyone was sat in the living room. Liam was sat in Maeve's spot on the couch but she was quick to throw him off so he was sat next to her instead.

"We just want to know, did any of you see or hear anything unusual?" The police begin.

No reply.