𝘉𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode four - by the book"

THE DUO OF SAPPHIRE AND MAEVE FOUND THEMSELVES ON THE SOFA ONCE AGAIN. The two girls were flicking through magazines together whilst watching Harry every now and again as he was watching his show. They had basically become his guardians; well Sapphire more than Maeve.

The girls peace was soon disturbed when Liam and Frank jumped onto the sofa opposite them. "Harry turn this off. Let's watch movies instead." Liam says as he teaches for the remote.

"Sapph!" Harry turns to the eldest.

Without even looking up the girls both defended their 'child'. "Let him watch it, Liam" and "Leave him alone, O'Donovan."

"Besides when Gina catches you watching horror movies, she'll take them away." Sapphire continues.

Liam sinks back into the sofa, "She's right. We should get our own Tv and Dvd player."

Maeve found herself laughing at the boy, which wasn't out the normal, "Good luck affording that."

Liam quirks his eyebrow, "You don't think we can?"

"Yes, I really don't." Maeve tells him with her smile still up, "In fact I would even offer my help and you still wouldn't get enough for it."

The conversation was cut off by Tracy as she called them to a house meeting in the kitchen. This truly didn't upset Maeve as there was only so much of Liam she could tolerate at one time.

Despite the complains about the disturbance, the house all follow her to the kitchen and sit themselves around the table.

A cleaning router. Great.

"As Gina says, let's think of the washing up as a game!" Tracy tries her best, "Or tidying your room as a challenge, that way it doesn't have to be boring, it can be fun!" She could see how much of a one sided conversation this was, "Do you want to live in a pigsty?

Maeve rolls her eyes, "All ready have the animals for it." Her comment goes and heard by everyone but Liam who kicks her under the table.

"But I don't feel like tidying my room today Tracy." Harry complains, shoving his face into Jeff.

"Well we Will have to do things we don't feel like doing, even Jeff. I'll tell you what, if you and Jeff go clean your room I'll put a gold star in your file so that everyone knows what a big big help you've been." This seems enough for Harry as he immediately goes to his room.