𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘠

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode eight - a day in the country"

MAEVE HATED EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PICKING NAMES PUT OF A HAT. She hated picking letters even worse.

Mike and Gina love all activities that got the kids out the house and so they decided today they would take the lot to the countryside and made the excuse of calling it a competition.

As the group plunged their hands into the hat, they watched grabbed a piece of folded paper. One that would either display an 'A' or a 'B'.

The children began unfolding the paper and going to stand in their groups. Maeve looked down at hers.

'A'

She looked up at the group that stood on the 'A' side. Faces that she was going to have to hang out with for the next foreseeable future. She sighed when she saw Liam's face.

She'd done a lot of thinking the last few days, and a lot of avoiding the slightly older boy. He noticed, but didn't make a comment.

She came to the conclusion that she hated him. Maeve hated Liam.

She hated him because she didn't hate him.

She was beginning to like him.

Maeve almost threw up. She couldn't believe she just associated her liking something with that something being Liam.

She quickly changed that. She tolerated him. Yeah, that's more what she meant, right?

She sighed again before walking herself over to her group. Thankfully, it also had Sapphire in it so not all hope was lost.

"Today is all about team building." Mike begins to address the groups, "Learning how to work together out here in the beautiful countryside."

"Couldn't we have just done it in the garden?" Maeve asks, leaning on her eldest friend a little.

Mike gives her a pointed look, "No, Maeve."

Maeve knew that Mike's intention wasn't for the kids to go against each other and make it a competition, but, obviously, that's exactly what they did. Maeve was particularly up for the idea of beating Elektra; she still hasn't warmed up to the girl.

Team 'A' was constructed:
Mad Mike
Fussy Gus
Lippy Liam
Johnny Rotten
Luscious Lil
Slinky Sapphire
Moody Maeve