𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode twelve - a day at the beach"

THERE WERE MANY THINGS THAT MAEVE LIKED. But she would willingly let you know that sitting on a long bus journey, with the group she calls a family, is not making that list.

The weather was warming up however. This did please the girl, she was always more of a summer person. She thought she looked better with a tan.

A double seat with her older friend Sapphire did seem to make the journey ahead seem a tad more appealing, but the boy who lingered behind her soured her mood.

Maeve felt something slightly wet land on her shoulder and she immediately hit it off, "What was that!" She exclaimed as she turned at looked at the boy behind her.

He gave a subtle smirk at her reaction, one that he had just captured on the video camera in his hand. "Just a cloth." He simply said, "The one Tracy has been using to clean Tee's sick."

Maeve face dropped even further, if possible. "I am going to drown you at the sea, Donovan." She stated.

Liam gulped, just a little. It wasn't a threat, it was a promise and he knew it.

As much as Maeve liked Tee, being sick on the bus literally less than two minutes into the journey did take her down the rankings on Maeve's favourites list.

As a way to pass the time, Sapphire had brought along some makeup to put on her younger companion. She gently bought the mascara want to Maeve eyelashes and began applying; she was extra careful due to the bus movements.

The older girl sits back a little to admire her work before being jolted forward and wiping the mascara wand on Maeve cheek.

"Looking good, East!" Liam laughs, knowing full well he kicked Sapphire's seat and made her jolt. "Who's it for? Mr Crabs?" He continues being a pest.

Maeve tilts her head, "Might see someone cute at the beach, Donovan. Got to be prepared."

This little comment makes the mischievous boy close his mouth, having no come back to what the girl just said. It was weird, he could normally think of a comeback.

Gus begins listing off all the items he will be needing in the day as Maeve is having her cheek scrubbed by a makeup wipe. "Who's next?" Gus asks.

"Me!" Liam sits up straight, "Head," He points to his head, "Check."

"Brain,-" Maeve turns to him, "I think you let that back at home."