𝘝𝘐𝘝𝘈 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘌𝘕

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode ten - viva carmen"

THE MOOD AROUND THE HOUSE WAS SOUR.
Carmen's mum, Helen, had arrived at the house, when she knew she wasn't approved and everyone knew. Carmen ran away as soon as she saw her mum, not the happy welcome Helen was expecting.

In the living room, Maeve and Sapphire, and Johnny and Liam were playing pool. You'd never catch the two enemies near each other but with everyone being angry, they wanted to take their anger out.

"I wish my mum would come down here and save me." Maeve starts, trying to make a conversation.

"Who cares, they're just parents." Sapphire adds trying to cheer her up.

Liam looks over, "She's probably got reasons why she doesn't wanna see her mum."

Maeve snaps her eyes up. "I never said she didn't."

"What about if she's like your dad." He smirks.

"Liam." Sapphire warns, but it's not enough.

Maeve shoves Liam backwards so he tumbles over the couch and rolls onto the floor.

As much as Liam and Maeve argued, there were just some things that they knew they shouldn't mention. Especially when it's unprovoked.

Even Liam knows he messed up. He almost felt like apologising to the girl, which was practically unheard of.

On the sofa Maeve straddles his waist and begins punching. She was just hoping Tee was covering her eyes from the brutality.

Liam shoves her off and she hits her lip on the corner of the coffee table.

Just as the raging girl was about to start hitting again, Tracy and Gina ranged into the room to the voices of yelling children and Gina quickly prevent Maeve from hitting Liam again as the fight was broken up.

The two children were dragged into the kitchen where Mike attended to Maeve bleeding lip, and Gina tended to Liams bleeding nose.

"Ow!" The girl complained. Mike wasn't exactly being gentle.

"Oh yeah, whatever." He dismissed. "I don't know what's gotten into you two, eh? You can both go up to your rooms and sit there and think about your ridiculous behaviour."

"No, that's not fair cos he started it." Maeve exclaimed at Mike. Pure hatred circled in her eyes when looking at Liam.

Liam felt dreadful. Normally getting a stab and a rise out of Maeve was everything he could have wished for. So why wasn't he smiling?