12 // its fun making you blush

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: How do you forgive yourself for all things you did?

☀︎︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

I don't know, but I'm still trying to forgive myself for all the things I didn't do.

There was moments where I should have done something but I stood by watching instead. There's nothing I can do about it now, so I'm choosing to live in the moment.

I looked at Jaiden annoyed, "Stop chewing so fucking loud."

"No."

Everyone else at the table laughed as I rolled my eyes, for some sort of bonding thing our coach decided to have all of us handcuffed to another player from eight to five.

Which really isn't that long but you can hear Jaiden chewing from a mile away and my ears are bleeding.

"I'm going to kill you," I said.

Jaiden shrugged, "Do it then."

I gave him an annoyed look before eating another fry. 

Rocco pulled his arm hard forgetting he was handcuffed to someone causing Arlo to get pulled too.

He's on the skinner side and shorter than Rocco by a good half a foot, we were one person off of having even numbers so coach volunteered our team manager to participate.

Poor guy.

"You're gonna rip his arm off," I said.

Rocco rolled his eyes, "How much longer do we have left of this shit?"

"Only three hours."

"Three fucking hours," I muttered and Jaiden elbowed me.

"Fuck you."

"No thanks," I sighed, "I only see you as a friend."

"What if I was 5'8 with curly hair?" he asked resting his head in his hand.

"She's 5'9 actually."

He rolled his eyes before Rocco spoke, "Did you hear someone broke into Lincoln's room?"

I slightly smiled, "Yeah."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "What did you do?"

"Nothing," I said, "why would I break into that psychopaths room?"