𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |𝟏𝟕|

تعا ا لىّ او خذ ىنى

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

...

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

It's been three days since I last saw Remo

It's been three days since I last saw Remo. Two days! And I am not being a weird clingy person, no thank you. But two whole days? Something must be seriously wrong. And I know he was in that fight. My question is, how serious are his injuries to avoid school for this long? He said I'll see you soon and then, poof, he misses two days of school.

At least the boys were with me, though. However, on Monday afternoon I was left to walk home alone even though they picked me up that morning. They did it again. Idiots.

Throughout those three days, my worry grew more and more. Every time I brought Remo up or asked about him, the guys would get all weird and sneak glances at each other and then mumble some nonsense. And then they had the audacity to ditch me without a word a leave me to walk home. If I could talk, I'd give them hell the next time I see them.

But now, without the distraction of school, my mind flows back to Remo as worry gnaws at my heart. I don't even have his number to ask if he's okay. I could go to the twins' house, though. Remo might be there. And besides, I'm bored out of my mind and finally have friends.

So with my lips pulled into a smile, I roll off my bed and heave myself out the window again before making my way towards the house.

There's no answer when I knock on the door, not even when I ring the bell. But I'm sure there is somebody here. Would it be weird if I tried the door? I'm not a creepy stalker, I swear. Levi did say I can just walk in.

So I try the door and to my surprise, it clicks open right away. I stand there for a full minute staring at the door before I creep inside.

Please Lord forgive me for breaking and entering.

Voices travel from the sitting room. So they are home. I narrow my eyes in the direction of the noise and stalk towards it.

Three boys are standing around the couch. Luke, Levi, and Gabriel. What on earth is happening? They're too busy fussing around with something to notice me. I clear my throat to get their attention.

Levi jump, turning towards me as the other two boys instantly touch the waistband of their jeans.

What in the world?

"Oh, Ocean it's you, thank god! Why didn't you knock?" Levi lifts his hands in exasperation. "You scared the shit out of me."

I narrow my eyes at them and scowl. I did knock. Multiple times. Idiots.