𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝟖|

"𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕."
•••

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

The lessons fly by and before I know it, it's lunch and I'm so hungry, I could eat a whole cow. I find a seat furthest away from everyone else and rest my head on my hands. My head still aches, my back is still sore and my stomach keeps making whale noises. My gaze automatically falls to a certain table. There are only three of them there and for once it's not Remo that's missing. It's Gabriel.

I frown. He's never absent so where in the world is he? A moment later the cafeteria doors bang open and a furious Gabriel storms in heading straight towards Remo.

I watch as Gabriel slams his hands down on the table in front of Remo and leans down, speaking lowly. Remo sits up slowly, rubbing his eyes. Something isn't right about him today - he seems stranger than usual. Besides sleeping all the time (that's a daily thing) he looks exhausted, more so than usual and he clearly looks like he is not in the mood for any arguments which happens to be what Gabriel is starting up.

They start in a hushed tone but it grows louder by the minute. Remo grows frustrated as he slides his fingers beneath his beanie, gripping his hair tightly. I start to worry. What could they possibly be arguing about?

Then things take a turn. A very unexpected one, might I add. Something I never thought would happen in a million years. My mouth drops open in shock as Gabriel - sweet, light-hearted Gabriel - stalks around to Remo in seconds and lifts him off his chair by the collar of his leather jacket.

There was no time to react, no time to think because before I know it Remo's on the floor and Gabriel is on top of him, lifting him by the collar again and slamming him into the cold tiles.

I grimace at the pained look on Remo's face. The way his face scrunched up showed that that blow to the head was not pretty.

Before Gabriel could do anything else, Remo flips over and presses a knee to Gabriel's chest. The twins are standing to the side just as stunned as everyone else to do anything. I understand them completely. This is something I never expected to ever happen.

"Fucking stop, Gabriel. Just stop!" Remo sounds breathless, drained.

"You're a fucking pu-" Gabriel starts only to be brought to an abrupt stop when Remo raises his fist and brings to his face with a force that has his nose bleeding instantly.

"I told you to fucking stop." Remo gets up and storms out of the room. I amble forward as Luke and Levi snap out of their state and rush forward to help Gabriel.