𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 |𝟐𝟒|

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝."
• • •
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

They fucked up the meeting

They fucked up the meeting. They fucked up the goddamn meeting.

"Fuck!" I slam my hand against the side of my car.

"Calm down, Remo." Gabriel and the twins try to calm me down but I'm so pissed off right now, I can't even focus on what they're saying.

"I can't fucking calm down. Those stupid assholes messed up the entire damn meet," I seethe.

I yank open my car door, ready to jump in and hightail out of this dingy ass place when Gabriel's voice stops me.

"Where are you going man?" Worry lines his voice.

"I don't want to be here anymore so I'm going before I do something I shouldn't."

"Don't drive while you're angry, Remo. Let one of us come with you-"

"No!" I growl, shutting the idea down immediately.

"Then stay here for a bit and cool off or else one of us will come with you," he threatens.

"Fuck! Fine, I'll sit in the damn car until I'm calm," I nearly shout as I flop on the seat and slam the door closed. Releasing a heavy sigh, I drop my head against the seat and close my eyes.

Something doesn't add up. It cost a hell of a lot to arrange the damn thing in the first place and those fucktards couldn't even do it right. This meeting was important but instead of sending us people who are actually capable of handling a meeting, we were sent a bunch of inexperienced losers.

There aren't many of us. Most of my people are those who have had it hard for a long time. This meeting would have helped strengthen us enough for me to come up with a plan of attack.

Five of us came for the meeting set up at an abandoned warehouse just off the highway. Me, the boys, and one other guy I trust to some extent, Flame. His name isn't actually Flame but that's what he goes by and that's what we call him. Currently, he doesn't give a damn about the four of us as he talks to his girlfriend on the phone far from us. Well, more like she talks to him. Flame isn't much of a talker.

I can't sit in the car any longer. Levi shoots me a look when I jump out and start pacing in front of them, twisting my ring around my finger.

"We'll get another chance, Remo. There are other people we can contact," Luke mutters, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He knows damn well these people were our best chance.

I squeeze my eyes shut as the anger simmers beneath my skin once again. Normally, after shit like this happens, Gabriel would arrange a fight for me to let out my anger. But I made a promise to Derya that I wouldn't fight anymore and I intend to keep that promise no matter what.