𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 |𝟗|

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
• • •

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

So I guess running out of the school building - where I was much safer - and bawling my eyes out in the tunnel that leads to the sports fields was not such a great idea especially since the guys on the soccer team are always here during lunch

And it so happens that Jason's on the team.

"Awh look who it is. I hope you missed me, Sugar. I sure missed you." Jason's slimy voice reaches my ears and it just makes me feel worse.

"Where's your guard dogs today, hmm? Did they dump you after they realized you are useless to them? Or did they see what you're hiding beneath that hood of yours and realize you weren't worth it? Hmm, what's so bad that they left you in the dust? I wanna see for myself."

Panic grips my throat as Jason steps closer to me. I press myself into the rough wall despite the excruciating pain it brings me.

The panic worsens. Jason's words are a mere buzz in my head. I shake violently, my stomach threatening to bring up what little I have.

There's no way for me to even escape. With Jason crowding me against the wall and the side leading to the school being blocked by Nick, I'm stuck. Running to the field would be useless and I'm definitely not in the mood to run away from a sick pervert who happens to be a soccer player.

My vision blackens when I can't suck in anymore air. Passing out in front of Jason wouldn't be the greatest idea. I squeeze my eyes shut, begging and wishing for him to leave me alone. The thought of what he could do to me makes things worse.

"God, you're a freak. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jason's tone is filled with disgust.

Jason is ripped away from me suddenly.

I fall back against the wall and slide down to the floor, my hands gripping my hair tightly as I watch Remo slam him against the brick wall ruffly.

"I've been asking you the same question for years but I think I got my answer now," he says lowly. Remo leans closer to Jason who is glaring at him.

"You're a sick perverted psychopath who can't take 'no' for an answer. Just because she's a girl who doesn't exactly have a voice to say anything to you doesn't mean you can do what you want with her. Then again, I guess the only way people like you can get some is if you force it since no girl in this entire world would want to go out with you."

"Was Luke almost breaking your pretty face not good enough for you? I'm glad he didn't do much. It just leaves more for me to break. And more for me to enjoy," he growls lowly as if he didn't want me to hear.

"You wouldn't dare touch me. You know what would happen if you do," he sneers arrogantly.

"Does it look like I give a fuck what happens to me? How many times have you forced yourself onto girls? How many times have you forced yourself onto her, hmm? I warned you before. You didn't listen," Remo gritted lowly, as if he didn't want me to hear. His sharp jaw is clenched, fists clenched tightly, blood dripping from his knuckles.