𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |𝟏𝟓|

"𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞"
• • •

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

"Guys, get your asses over here! The pizza's here and it's going to get cold and I'm fucking hungry!" Gabriel screams from the other room

Remo sighs and rolls his eyes as he stands up. He stretches his arms above his head causing his shirt to rise, allowing me to see a sliver of his lean torso.

My mouth runs dry as he stalks towards me. I drag my gaze away from him and stare out of the window. My eyes widen in shock. I was only supposed to stay for a few minutes. The sun is already setting.

I spent most of the afternoon teaching Remo the basics of sign language using the big whiteboard across from the couch. Of course, this being a boy's room, the board was filled with reminders for homework and insults.

I cast my eyes up to Remo's face as he saunters towards me with a sultry smirk pulling at his lips. Dang it, he knows I was ogling at him. My cheeks burn and I glance down at the floor.

He's right in front of me now. I can feel the warmth of his body seep into my veins. I keep my gaze on our shoes. Remo lifts his hand suddenly and rubs a knuckle against my flushed cheeks. Then he cups it gently, the coolness of his rings against my hot skin sends shivers down my back. He nudges my head up to him, that smirk still in place before he rubs his knuckle against my cheek once more.

Remo trails his fingertips down the length of my arm, causing me to shiver in delight. He grips my wrist firmly and surprises me by slipping lower until his hand links with mine.

My breathing stutters out as he grips my fingers tightly. His palm is rough like he's been working hard for years but it feels good against my skin. Remo drags me out of the room and leads me towards the sitting room.

"Just wait until he finds out you kissed her," Luke's voice seems to bounce off the walls. Remo tenses beside me and he lets go of my hand before storming into the living room.

"You did what?" He glares at Levi.

"Oh shit, Luke you fucking idiot." Levi's eyes widen.

"That's your own problem. You know how to fight, Levi," Luke laughs as he moves beside me.

"Like I ever won against Remo," Levi groans as he gets into a fighting stance.

He manages to block the first punch but Levi falls over when Remo kicks his legs out. They tumble to the floor, Remo straddling him and Levi struggles beneath him.