𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨|𝟐|

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲.",
•••

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Oh dear lord.

He's so pretty.

I know I look a complete creep right now, staring at the group of boys that seem to catch my attention every time they walk into a room. Okay, maybe not all of them. Just the one.

Remo.

A name that sends shivers down people's backs. I swear I've never seen someone so beautiful in my entire life. How could someone possibly be so beautiful? I won't ever understand it. I rest my head against my hands and continue being a creep.

I watch as Gabriel Richards, Luke, and Levi Parker all throw their heads back with laughter. Something I yearned for. I wonder what it feels like to have friends. To have people that love you and care for you. They want to make you smile and laugh just because they like seeing your smile. Or enjoy the sound of your laugh even if it sounds like a wheezing donkey.

To have friends in general, really. Not having anyone to talk to at school creates a large gaping hole in my chest that nothing can fill. Even if I have the most amazing step-brother at home, it's not the same. Besides, my step-brother is seven years older than me. He's at university most of the time. Or with his girlfriend. He's barely home now and I hate that because of what happens behind closed doors. He was the only one that protected me from them.

But I still wonder what it's like to be surrounded by people that really love me. I shake my head and draw my gaze away from the table in front of me. I don't belong there. With them. They're way out of my league. I don't stand a chance.

Sighing, I take my pencil and doodle pointless circles in my physics notebook. Pointless circles. A bit like how my life is. A continuous, pointless circle of suffering.

I shift my eyes back to the table when I hear a deeper voice through the carefree laughter. Remo's glaring at Levi and even though his face displays one of anger, he still looks breathtaking; honey brown eyes, dark brown hair, and all-black clothes. A thick, gruesome scar starts from hair above his eyebrow and ends at the apple of his cheek. The beanie and the leather jacket are the cherries on top.

Suddenly, I was sandwiched between two large figures and two more slide in front of me, blocking my view. "Hey Sugar," Jason's slimy voice whispers right into my year. I flinch away from him but can't escape since his best friend - my other tormentor- Nick Hanover is pressed right up to me. I swallow thickly. Don't let them get to you.

"Whatcha doin' all alone here, babe? If you want company you should have just come and found us."

I shudder in disgust at his words. Why won't he leave me alone? Jason has been harassing me for as long as I could remember. His entire group of friends really. They never left me alone. Saying things to me that I'd never do in a million years, touching me in places they're not supposed to.