Sink Part 2

Summary: Bucky's not very found of your date, and he makes sure you know it.
Word Count: 1371

"Sam what are you talking about?" You hear Bucky ask on the phone. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "Okay. Yea. See you then. Bye." Bucky hangs up.

"What happened?" You ask.

"Sams staying another week to help Sarah out while Cass is recovering." Bucky says. You nod and put the food you were eating away.

You walk over to the sink to wash your plate. You feel Bucky standing behind you. "What?" You ask.

"What?" Bucky asks.

"Why are you standing behind me?" You ask.

"Well, I was just trying to remember the events from two nights ago." Bucky says.

You move away from him. "Well I have to go get ready." You say.

"For what?" Bucky asks. He walks after you.

"I have a date tonight." You say as you walk into your room. Bucky stops following you. "Oh." He quietly says.

A couple minutes later you walk out of your room all ready for your date. Bucky's sitting on the couch. You don't say anything and walk out the front door.

"Have a good time. You look absolutely beautiful." Bucky mumbles once the door closes.

After your date, the guy drove you home since you took a cab there. "Thank you Adam. I had a good time." You say. He leans over and kisses you.

"Can I come up with you?" He asks. You hesitate, but nod. Adam follows you up the stairs to the apartment you guys are staying in. "Just so you know, I do have a roommate. He can be a little... intimidating." You say. "Hopefully he's asleep." You add.

You unlock the door and step in. Adam walks in behind you. Bucky's sitting on the couch. He stands up when you two walk in. He walks over to you. He eyes Adam.

"This is Bucky. Bucky this is Adam." You say. Adam sticks his hand out. "Nice to meet you." Adam says.

Bucky doesn't say anything. He just stares at Adam. Not blinking. Adam retracts his hand.

"Okay. Why don't I show you my room." You say. Adam nods.

"Hold on." Bucky says.

"Oh my god." You mumble under your breath.

"Allen, what will you do if she gets pregnant?" Bucky asks.

"It's actually Adam, and I won't get pregnant because I'm-"

"On the pill. Yes I know, but what if she does get pregnant?" Bucky asks cutting you off.

"Well, I don't know. I'm not sure what I'd- wait, how do you know she's on the pill?" Adam asks.

"It's not important." You say.

"I fucked the shit out of her. Best sex of her life." Bucky says.

"Oh my god. Kill me now." You say.

"Okay I'm gonna go. It was nice meeting you." Adam says to Bucky.

"Yeah." Bucky sarcastically laughs.

Adam turns to you. "Don't call me. I don't think this will work out." He says. He leaves.

You walk to your room. "Y/n." Bucky says.

"No." You say. You walk into your room and close the door. Bucky opens it and walks in after you. You turn to face him. "What the hell was that?" You ask.