15 Minutes In Heaven

Summary: 7 minutes in heaven takes a turn when you and Bucky get sent in a closet together.
Word Count: 1369

"Alright team! Gather around!" Tony yells. Everyone sits on the couches. You sit in between Nat and Clint to stop them from bickering.

"What's going on Tony?" Steve asks.

"I'm glad you asked Capsicle. We are playing a game." Tony says.

"Ooo what game? Truth or dare? Spin the bottle? Monopoly!?" Sam asks a little too excited.

"No. 7 minutes in heaven." Tony says. You, Natasha, and Clint groan. Tony eyes you three, shutting you up.

"How do you play this Midgard game?" Thor asks.

"It's simple. Two people will go in that small closet and do whatever they wish for 7 minutes." Tony says.

"I'm not playing." You say and stand up.

You start walking to the elevator when you hear Tony yell, "Stop her!" You feel two arms wrap around you and pull you back.

When you're set back down on the ground, you turn around and see Steve. You give him a death glare. He gets scared and sits down. 

"Y/n, for being so enthusiastic about playing, you get to go first." Tony says. He holds out the hat to you.

"No." You say.

"Yes." Tony says.

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine."

"Yay."

You reach your hand into the hat and grab a piece of paper. You unfold it and groan. "What did you get Sam?" Tony asks.

"Hey!" Sam says.

"No. I got Barnes." You say.

"Oh. That's worse." Tony says.

"Hey!" Bucky says.

"Ha." Sam laughs.

"Okay. Follow me you two." Tony says.

Bucky stands up and the two of you follow Tony out of the room and into another one. Tony leads you into the second living room.

"Okay. You two go into that closet. I'm gonna get the rest of the teams opinion on what tie I should wear for tomorrow's party." Tony claps.

He shoves you and Bucky into the closet and locks it from the outside. You hear footsteps walk away. You try and open the door and fail.

Tony walks back into the other main room. "Well clan, I think it worked." Tony said.

"So all the names in there were Bucky?" Steve asks.

"Yes." Tony says.

"Tony, sometimes you have really good ideas."  Nat says.

"Why? Because I just got the two most stubborn people on the team who "hate" each other, but are secretly in love with each other, to go in a closet together?" Tony asks.

"Yes. Is the timer set?" Nat asks.

"Fifteen minutes in heaven, starting now." Tony says.

"Fifteen?" Clint asks.

"They need the push." Tony says. Everyone agrees.

You're sitting on the floor of the very small closet. Bucky's leaning against the wall.