No Filter

Summary: I don't really know. Bucky and you hate each other, but don't hate each other I guess.
Word Count: 2.9k

"Y/n just get in here." Tony says as he pushes you into the meeting room. "Don't touch me pervert." You say.

"Jesus I'm not a pervert." Tony says. You laugh loudly, "Please."

"You sound like a witch when you laugh." Bucky says. You roll your eyes. "You sound like a bitch when you open your mouth." You say.

"Can you guys maybe not fight for once?" Tony asks.

"No." You and Bucky say in unison.

Tony rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Anyways, we have a mission today. It's not a code green so we don't need Bruce. There will be six teams. Nat and Clint obviously. Steve and Sam. Me and Rhodey. Scott and Thor. Wanda and Vision." Tony deeply inhales preparing for what's about to happen. "Bucky and y/n." He says.

"That's such bullshit." You and Bucky say in unison.

"For people who hate each other, you seem to be very... oh what's the word?" Sam asks.

"In love?" Nat asks. Sam points at her. "Yes."

"Fuck off Natasha." Bucky says. You glare at him. "Don't fucking talk to her like that you dirty old bag." You say. Bucky glares at you. You glare back.

"Jesus fuck. Come on buck, just screw her already." Sam says.

"Shut the fuck up Sam." You and Bucky say in unison.

"So in love." Nat says.

"Fuck off you dumb redhead." You say. Nat looks at you with a look causing you to frown. "Sorry Nat. I have no filter."

"We know satan." Bucky says. You glare at him. "If I was satan, you would already be in hell." You say.

"For fucks sake. Just go suit up and meet by the jet." Tony says as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

You stand up and walk out of the room. You change into your suit and make sure your hair is out of your face. When you walk to the elevator, the doors open to reveal Bucky already in it. You softly sigh before stepping in.

Neither one of you say anything. It's a very quiet and somewhat awkward elevator ride. The low hum the elevator makes is the only sound.

Finally the doors open. You both walk out at the same time, resulting in your shoulders bumping.

"Watch your man shoulders." Bucky says harshly.

"Shut up you have feminine hips." You tease.

"I do not." Bucky says.

"You so do." You say.

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

Bucky turns to face you. "Shut your fucking mouth." He says angrily. You step closer to him. "Make me." You whisper. He steps even closer to you, closing off any space between you too. His jaw tightens before he opens his mouth to say something, but he's cut off.

"I knew you guys were together." You both look over and see a very happy Scott. "Calm down Scott. We're not together." You say as you back away from Bucky. Scott frowns. "What?" He asks. You swore you heard his voice break a bit.

Scott looks down and walks to the jet. You look at Bucky before following Scott. Not wanting to be near Bucky till the mission, you sit down next to Wanda, away from Bucky. "Hey Wanda." You say.