Drunk

Summary: You're at a party with the avengers, Bucky gets drunk and flirts with you, even though you're married to him.
Word Count: 822
A/n: I know Bucky can't get drunk, but he can in this one shot so just... shut the fuck up :)

"Your husband is drunk," Nat says as she hands you a beer. "Yea I know," you say as you watch Bucky take another shot with Sam and Steve.

"He called me Nathan," she says and you chuckle. "Yea he's... something else when he's drunk," you say.

He makes eye contact with you from across the room and starts walking towards you. "Okay, I have to go stop Clint from shooting an arrow that's on fire," Nat says as she walks away.

"This seat taken?" Bucky asks as he points to the seat next to you. You shake your head and he sits down on it. "What brings a pretty girl like you here?" He asks with a smirk as he takes a sip of his beer.

"Just trying to meet someone hot," you say. He chuckles and takes another sip of his beer. "Well, guess you're in luck, cause I know a pretty good lookin' guy," he says.

"Who's that?" You ask.

"His name is James Buchanan Barnes. Bucky for short," he says.

"Bucky," you say as you look at him with a smile.

"Yea? Oh shit. That's me. I'm the hot guy," he says with a smile. You nod your head. "And you..." he trails off as he eyes you up and down. "You're a hot piece of cake."

"Thanks," you say with a sly grin. Chuckling internally at the fact that he either knows your his wife and is doing this for fun, or that he's unaware that you're married. Either way, he gets points for being loyal.

"So y/n, anybody in here caught your eye?" He asks.

This could be fun.

"Yea, a few people have," you say. Bucky's eyes widen as he takes a sip of his beer. "A few people? Who?"

"Steve, Sam, Thor, oh that man over there in the green shirt," you say as you bite your lip and look at him. Bucky snaps his fingers in front of your face, getting you to look back at him.

"What?" You ask innocently. He shakes his head at you. "None of that," he says.

"Why?" You ask. He shrugs. "I dunno. Just no," he shrugs his shoulders. You make eye contact with green shirt dude and he starts walking towards you. "Uh oh," you mumble.

"What?" Bucky asks as he takes a sip of his beer. You look at Bucky again. "Will you do me a favor and pretend to be my boyfriend?" You ask. He nods his head. "Hell yea!"

Oh my god. My husband is stupid.

"Hey," green shirt guy says as he approaches you.

"Hi," you say.

"Beat it," Bucky says harshly.

This may have been a mistake.

"I'm Jared," he says as he holds his hand out. Bucky grabs your hands before you can shake his. "She's a germaphobe," he says.

You feel Bucky grab your waist and sit you on his lap. "Well, it's a good thing I'm always clean," Jared says with a wink.

"That was the stupidest thing I've heard all day," Bucky snorts as he takes another sip of his beer. "So sweetheart, you wanna come over and meet my friends?" Jared asks. 

"She has her own friends thank you very much," Bucky answers for you. "Isn't that right doll?"

You nod and Bucky kisses your cheek. "Are you two together?" Jared asks.

"No I just kiss random girls on the cheek," Bucky says sarcastically.

"I'm married," you say as you hold up your left hand and show off where your two rings rest on your finger.

"Oh. I umm— I'm gonna go," Jared says as he walks away hurriedly. Bucky pushes you off his lap.

"If I knew you were married I wouldn't have gotten so touchy," he says. You giggle as you run your fingers through his hair and he closes his eyes.

"Bucky," you say softly.

"Hmm?" He asks as his hands find your waist.

"Look at your left hand for me," you say. He complies and looks at his left hand only to find a silver band resting on his metal ring finger. His eyes widen and shoot up to meet yours. "Am I married to you?" He asks excitedly.

You nod your head and he jumps up with excitement. "Fuck yea!" He yells making almost everyone in the room look at him.

Gripping your waist in his hands, he leans down and kisses you. "I love you," he says. You giggle and kiss him again. "I love you too."

"So, Mrs. Barnes... how 'bout we get outta here and go make some mini Barnes'?" He wiggles his eyes rows at you and you can't help, but laugh.