Birthday

Summary: Birthdays have never been your favorite thing, but Bucky tries to cheer you up.
Word Count: 1848

A knock on your door causes you to wake up. "No! Go away!" You yell. The door opens anyways and Nat and Wanda walk in.

"Happy birthday!" They yell in unison. You groan and slam your head into your pillow. "Aw cheer up y/n. Tony's throwing you a huge party." Wanda says.

"I don't want a huge party." You say.

"It's not everyday you turn 28." Nat says. She pulls the blankets off of you. "Come on. Steve made you pancakes." She says.

Wanda and Nat drag you downstairs since you refused to get out of bed. First they put sweat pants on you since all you were sleeping in was one of Steve's old shirts and underwear.

The elevator doors open to reveal Wanda with her arms under your arms and Nat holding your legs. "Help us." Nat yells.

Sam rushes over and picks you up bridal style. "Samuel. Put. Me. Down." You say.

"Don't put her down. She'll run away." Nat says.

"That's not true." You huff. Nat raises an eyebrow at you.

Sam sits you down in a chair and pushes it in. Your stomach hits the table. "Ow." You mumble.

"You're fine." Sam says.

"Happy birthday." Sam says. You put your head in your arms and groan. Wanda pats your shoulder. "Starting off great." She says.

Steve walks over to you and sets a plate of pancakes in front of you. "Happy birthday." He says.

"Thank you." You mumble as you start eating.

"Wow. You're the first person she's thanked." Nat says.

"He gave me food." You say. They laugh. You continue eating your pancakes when Tony and Bruce walk in.

"There's the birthday girl!" Tony yells. Tony walks over and sits down across the table from you. Bruce walks over and places a kiss on the top of your head. "Happy birthday sis." He says. You don't say anything and put another bite of pancake in you mouth, making Bruce chuckle. He sits down next to Tony.

"Alright. So here's the plan for tonight. There's gonna be a lot of people. A lot of presents. They will most likely try to sing to you-"

"No Tony. Please don't let them sing to me. I will cry." You say cutting Tony off.

"Don't worry. I won't let them sing to you. But, you will have to talk to a lot of people. Thank them for coming and all that shit. For now, we can give you presents." Tony says.

You stop eating the pancakes and make a run for it. You head to the stairs and run up them.

"Why are you all just standing there? Get her!" Tony yells.

You run onto a floor and run into a room without looking at whose it is. You shut the door and lean your forehead against it.

"Umm hello?" You hear. You turn around and see Bucky wearing only sweatpants. To make matters worse, they're hanging low on his hips.

Quickly, you turn back around. You feel the blush grow on your face.

Of course it had to be his room I ran into.

You feel the door opening, so you move to the side and hide behind it. "Hey buck? Have you seen y/n?" Steve asks.

"No I haven't. Why?" Bucky asks.