1004

Chapter 1004 Face
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

“Your Excellency, do you think we should go?” someone asked.Kasuyi kept silent for a few seconds before slowly saying, “Since Black Star invited everyone, this isn’t a private matter, so it depends on the Arcane Church… I’m guessing we’ll have to accept the invitation.”“Why should we? The Arcane Church and the Black Star Army are not friends, so why does Black Star think he’s worth this much respect?” Tolaen complained.

Kasuyi shook his head. “I can somewhat guess what method Black Star is going to use. His reason is to maintain the stability of the Shattered Star Ring, and if we don’t go, he’ll target us afterward…”

“And we’re scared of him?” someone said furiously.

“We’re not, but the Black Star Army has an enormous force in the Flickering World, so the church won’t want to mess with him. Furthermore, the church has to think of Psyker. He lives in the Shattered Star Ring and has nowhere to run. If Black Star wants to find someone to settle the issue, he’s going to get it,” Kasuyi said calmly.

Sun Hunter squinted. “But if we all respond to his summon, it will increase his reputation and influence drastically, and he’s not even hiding the fact that this is his goal. There’s no way the upper echelons don’t know about this. Furthermore, will the Beyond Grade As of the other organizations be willing to be used by Black Star?”

“The dynasty is definitely giving their full support to this, and the federation might agree to it too,” Kasuyi said.

“The Federation of Light might agree?” Tolaen doubted.

Kasuyi looked at him. “The Shattered Star Ring is, after all, the Federation’s territory.”

At the same time, the Federation of Light has received Han Xiao’ invitation and immediately gathered their various allies to discuss it.

“Black Star wants to host a large Beyond Grade A meeting. His intentions are clear. Do we have to help him build his reputation?”

With his two arms crossed and two other arms placed on the table, Sierron said with a cold and disdainful expression, “Although he’s a peak Beyond Grade A, isn’t he overestimating himself too much? What, he thinks that everyone else has to give him face?”

He was a crucial ally of the Federation of Light, a member of the elderly celebrity group who held a very high position in the circle of Beyond Grade As. His position was equivalent to the dynasty’s Milizaus or the church’s Sun Hunter.

Another Beyond Grade A turned to look at Bader, the President of the Federation, and asked, “What are your thoughts on this?”

“Maintaining the stability of the Shattered Star Ring isn’t a bad thing to us,” Bader said slowly. “Even without the dynasty leading this, I wasn’t planning to cause trouble. The development of the Flickering World is about to start, so there’s no need to cause unnecessary conflict.”

“So, since we never wanted to cause trouble, there’s no need to respond to Black Star, right?” someone asked.

“I’m still considering it,” the Chief Elder said. “From the way things are looking now, there’s indeed no need to give Black Star face and help to increase his influence. This contradicts our strategy to pressure the dynasty for the past few decades.”

“I think that we can help Black Star a little.” This time, someone actually spoke for Han Xiao. “From what I see, the pressure we’ve applied all these years has been quite effective. In addition to some special reasons, the dynasty opening up the purchasing right is just a matter of time…”