1134

Chapter 1134 That Must Be a Fake Black Star
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

“Where did you hear about the Sanctum?” Han Xiao asked with a shocked tone. “The Underworld told me…” Hila briefly repeated what Onicelu had said. Seeing Han Xiao’s reaction, she said, “Humph, so you knew about the Sanctum long ago but didn’t tell me.”

“Ahem, that’s because I didn’t know everything about it either, and I’m still privately investigating.” Han Xiao coughed and quickly worked his brain.

Hila’s message gave him a surprise. He initially only wanted to ask the Underworld Hero Spirits about Soul Emperor, but he was also able to acquire new information about the Sanctum.

According to Hila, someone once invited the two sisters to participate in an operation targeted at the Sanctum. This meant that some Primordial Ones possessed more information about the Sanctum, only that those two sisters did not go in the end. After that, for some unknown reason, the information about the Sanctums seemed to be cut off. Fewer and fewer people knew about it.

Furthermore, Han Xiao also acquired an important piece of intelligence from Hila-one of the Sanctums’ functions was reviving the dead. This was the first function of the Sanctums he had discovered, and it finally opened the mysterious curtain for a bit.

The Holy Accord organization, revived Primordial Ones, the Sanctums…

Han Xiao finally felt like all these things were connected.

No wonder Oathkeeper was acting that way…

Previously, he did not connect the two of them because he did not know the exact use of the Sanctums. Now, he finally had a clearer image of the Holy Accord organization.

One of the rewards of My Primal Esper Ability Collector Milestone Mission was the Third Sanctum Ability Fragment, which means these two are connected in some way. Then the true goal of the Holy Accord organization in collecting Primal Esper Abilities should be to open the Sanctum and revive people from the past… Seeing that Han Xiao looked like he was deep in thought, Hila frowned and asked, “Was this information useful to you?”

“Useful, very useful.” Han Xiao regained focus and said, “Actually, I’ve been secretly collecting information about the Sanctums, and you’ve helped me a lot this time. Great job.” “As long as it’s helpful for you.” Hila stopped frowning and nodded. She then asked, “Then what were you going to tell me earlier?” “Haha, I happen to want to ask the Underworld Hero Spirits some questions, and now I have one more question to ask.” “Do you need me to awaken the Hero Spirits right now?”

“That’ll affect your growth, won’t it?”

“As long as you need me to, I don’t mind it.” Hila did not hesitate at all.

“You don’t have to do that. The Underworld is inherited by you after all. Don’t only think of me.” Han Xiao shook his head, sighed, and said, “Let’s not rush. We’ll talk about it when the Underworld recovers.”

“Alright, just tell me when you need it. I’ll help you anytime,” Hila said softly.

“We’ll talk about it then.” Han Xiao nodded, changed the topic, and smiled. “By the way, I brought you a present this time. You should like it.”

Hila’s eyes sparkled. “What is it?”

“I’ve made an agreement with the three Universal Civilizations, and I can now acquire three Esper Ultimate Knowledges for you. I brought one for you this time. I’ll let Phillip send it to you later.”

“Okay.” Hila smiled faintly. She was very satisfied with this present, even more glad that Han Xiao still remembered about her even when he was out on business.