1120

Chapter 1120 Snatching Manison’s Treasure
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The quality of this wave of extraction was just too scary!

Han Xiao was unprepared for this and was stunned for a while before ecstasy surged in his heart.

Because both of their classes were perfectly matched, any skill or expertise could be drawn, so the thousands of blueprints Manison had would lower the possibility of him drawing anything good.

Han Xiao’s original goal was to at best extract a Molding Talent, but he did not expect to draw out Manison’s treasured baby!

(100 Million Mechanic Empire-Manison), a Unique Talent!

Just look at the effect! Woah, the difference in template level! And it’s even top notch among the templates!

This was definitely the reason behind Manison’s strength!

The Unique Talents of most characters stemmed from their own experience, which also carried a strong personal touch.

Generally speaking, the talent formed after becoming strong would definitely be more powerful compared to the earlier ones, and the [100 Million Mechanic Empire) was obviously the specialty borne after Manison had been famous for a long time. Its conditions for forming were extremely harsh, and it was the summation of his lifetime of experience.

To put it in layman’s terms, this talent was equivalent to the old man’s ‘inner core’. It contained the essence of his life!

And right now, the old man’s lifetime of work was unfortunately extracted by him…

It was as though one had gone down to the river to fish, and immediately caught a protected animal in one go!

The richness of this harvest completely outstripped our Great Mechanic Han’s expectation, and he was so excited that he wanted to gorge on his nutrition fluid as a reward.

I f*cking earned big this time!

One’s character indeed needs to be accumulated. Harrison has stored so many years of luck with him, and I probably wiped it all clean in one go.

Han Xiao was full of excitement.

Forgetting the (100 Million Mechanic Empire), the overall quality of this extraction was also surprisingly high, with two Molding Talent level abilities and even (Perfect Mechanical Sense).

Fortunately, he had long obtained the [Perfect Mechanical Sense) template by bullying Nero, and even if he chose it again, he would only obtain a minor upgrade to the skill. The price to performance ratio was too limited, otherwise he would have had trouble deciding.

The other options were also quite good. The Emperor Mechanic’s Sacred Trident was the weapon that Manison had used in the battle against him, which was a Universal Treasure stronger than the Celestial Punishment Edge. The blueprint (Punisher) was a special living weapon modification technology that was even applicable to the Beyond Grade A levels. Most likely, all the Beyond Grade As ‘collected’ by Manison were transformed into advanced weaponry in this manner. [The Ancient Ones) was also a high-level talent, which Han Xiao had used before through the Character Summon Card. If he did not draw the (100 Million Mechanic Empire] talent, then this ability would have been good to solidify himself. Since the other abilities paled in comparison in front of Manison’s Unique Talent, Han Xiao did not need to hesitate.

Tonight, we are all Manison!

You have received a new talent: 100 Million Mechanic Empire-Manison!