1176

Chapter 1176 This Is the Technology You Have Missed
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

As Han Xiao and Ames entered the Modo expeditionary army’s territory, like adding water to a boiling pot, the stationed Modo troops instantly started moving, searching for the whereabouts of the two of them. Part of the fleets at the frontline were also called back to provide support.

If this was really a Super Star Cluster civilization’s headquarters, any Beyond Grade A would find it difficult trying to break through it. However, this was the Flickering World, so the Modo expeditionary army’s control over their territory was clearly not as strong as their home. The construction of many planets was not even complete yet.

Not just Modo, all the members of the Super Star Cluster Alliance only had limited control over their territory in the free competition zone. The military forces of expeditionary armies were not the strongest to begin with. Only a few years had passed since the start of the fourth exploration phase, and most of the time was spent on exploring, so there was not much time left for operations. Therefore, due to many factors, Han Xiao and Ames could go practically anywhere they wanted in the Modo expeditionary army’s territory. The Modo fleets could only chase after them.

An asteroid belt slowly floated in space. On one of the asteroids, two people were sitting with their legs crossed. It was Han Xiao and Ames.

“… Their location still hasn’t changed. The leaders of the Modo expeditionary army are still in the command center. Tsk, if this was a less developed civilization, they might be fleeing right now, thinking they might get lucky and escape.” Streams of data flashed past Han Xiao’s eyes. As he retracted the data needle he planted into the Modo expeditionary army’s network, his eyes returned to their original black color.

Ames casually played with two pieces of highly condensed metal she scraped from the asteroid, raised her brows slightly, and said, “We’ve been here for more than half a month. Everyone in Modo knows we’re here. Yet, they’re not running but have been staying in the command center. Are they waiting for us to go there?”

“Maybe they know that there’s no use in running and have accepted their fate. Only advanced civilizations can see things this clearly.” Han Xiao shrugged and was not concerned at all.

While speaking, he opened the secondary dimensional army box, released batches of mechanical soldiers, and nodded slightly. These soldiers turned into streams of light and left in different directions.

Ames watched this from the side. She then sighed and said, “Black Star, we could directly head toward the Modo expeditionary army’s command center, which will save a lot of time, but you had to take a detour. Otherwise, we would’ve completed our goal long ago.”

Han Xiao sighed, looked like he was about to stand up, and said, “So, you don’t like me spending more time with you. Alright then, we’ll go there and get this done with…”

“Who said so? Sit down!” Ames changed the topic instantly. “You said you were going to plant plenty of secret sentries in the Modo expeditionary army’s territory. The plan is already more than half done. How can we give it up now?” Black Star was a busy man. The next time they went to the secondary dimensions would be at least a decade a later. But since he had squeezed out some time now to accompany her, of course she was not willing to let it end this early.

Han Xiao chuckled in his mind and sat down again.

Other than killing the leaders of the expeditionary army, he also had another goal

– plant tons of wards in Modo’s territory. Otherwise, he would not have taken a detour that delayed them by over two weeks after rushing into the enemy’s territory.