1175

Chapter 1175 Overwhelming Army
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Han Xiao considered himself reasonable. With his explanation, these armed forces following behind the Black Star Army willingly exited the battle zone and changed their target. A few days later, the Black Star Army was the only attacking force at the Modo Civilization line of defense in the Ferdinand Battle Zone.

Black Star did not hide his arrival at the frontline. The Modo expedition army had already received the news, and they were all on edge. Although the Black Star Army’s allies had left, Black Star’s arrival made the Modo expedition army even more on edge than before-Black Star alone was stronger than millions of soldiers.

After two days, the Modo expedition noticed the movements of the Black Star Army. The Black Star Army had temporarily pulled the troops at other locations back and gathered them at one area of the lines of defense, as if they were about to carry out an all-out attack. The one leading the charge was Black Star himself.

The Modo expedition army responded by moving tons of troops to this area to strengthen its defense.

A large fleet crossed the galaxy. After a while, the line of defense set up by the Modo expedition army entered their sights. It was like a wall made of battleships, armed fortresses, and enormous machines that extended beyond sight.

Five planets were moved there to form a defense formation. Two enormous armies stood against each other in space.

Inside the command room of the flagship of the Black Star Army, Ames observed the battlefield, shook her head, and said, “They want to fight us head-on without any Beyond Grade As. Is Modo planning to sacrifice all of its fleets?”

“They don’t have a choice. If they don’t use this dumb method, they can only watch us charge right in.” Han Xiao smiled.

Currently, the Beyond Grade As participating in the battle were only him and Ames. Although Modo also had Beyond Grade As, they did not want to expose who they were, and they could not find an excuse to participate with the association’s restraint. In order for Modo to stop the charge of two Beyond Grade As, they could only use fleets to fight them head-on. In battlefields like this, the existence of Beyond Grade As was crucial. The only thing the side without Beyond Grade As could do was use countless fleets to fight the Beyond Grade As. But even if that could hold the Beyond Grade As back for a while, the fleets could never threaten the Beyond Grade As’ lives.

No matter how quickly they could build fleets, the speed of it would never match up with the speed the Beyond Grade As recovered their energy. After repeating the process a few times, the damage would be catastrophic. It was a bottomless pit. This was why the advanced civilizations all fought over Beyond Grade As.

In extremely intense battles, the importance of Beyond Grade As would be lower. However, those extremely destructive strategic weapons would not be used in every war. In the usual Flickering Wars, the Beyond Grade As were more than enough to decide the result of a battle.

At this time, the commander of the fleet, Herlous, said, “Army Commander, the troops have arrived at the destination. Please give the next order.”

Han Xiao waved and said, “No need to have a stare down with them. Just start the fight.”

The order was passed down layer by layer and quickly spread across the entire army.

The next moment, the Black Star Army struck. Billions of lights appeared in the dark universe, all from psionic cannons.

Extremely bright beams landed on the base protective shields and spaceship shields of the Modo Civilization like a thunderstorm, creating tons of electric sparks like ripples. The linked shield formed by the Modo expedition flickered, the shield energy storage of tons of spaceships in the formation fell below the warning line, and alarms rang everywhere.