1088

Chapter 1088 - Holy Accord“s Pain
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

1088 Holy Accord“s Pain

After releasing the two captives, Han Xiao did not leave Planet Black Gate immediately but instead summoned the person in charge of the planet and inspected the railway construction progress. He shared some experience and gave some guidance on the construction.

On the way back, Han Xiao also inspected the operations of the stargate toll booth.

The stargate commute network in the Black Star Army territory extended from the Garu Star Cluster all the way to the free competition zone, quick and convenient. It was currently one of the exceedingly few complete transport routes in the Flickering World. There were a large number of people using it every day.

Of course, any outsiders who wanted to use this route had to pay a fee. Han Xiao fully utilized the Chinese talent buried deep in his soul of ‘build a road if you want to be rich’. He had set up toll booths at every stargate.

With a natural money maker like this, within a year of the Flickering World’s opening, the army had already earned back the cost of building the stargates. This outrageous profit margin proved a fact—buying land was much more profitable than operating businesses.

After returning to Black Star Palace, the first part of the bail from the federation and the church came. The federation paid the most. All of the three gold blueprints came from them, and this was the first gold blueprint.

“Mechanical Deity exclusive weapon, Universal Treasure grade mechanical item, Celestial Punishment Edge.”

Inside the office, Han Xiao chewed on the lava-flavor condensed nutrition bar while reading through the blueprint data from the Federation of Light.

The blueprints the federation agreed to give him were mostly weapons. This was what Han Xiao selected.

According to the information provided by the Federation of Light, this was an idea from the Saint Tyracles, those admirers of the Mechanical Deity. The federation inherited their knowledge and improved on it, fusing some of their special technology into it, and finally turned this incomplete idea into a blueprint.

On the blueprint was the complete design diagram of this weapon. It had some similarities to the Emperor’s Cape. Its appearance was a long mechanical sword with complex interiors, equipped with powerful close-range combat technology. It could also turn into a giant cannon mode and release various long-range attacks. As its name suggested, it was built to destroy celestial bodies.

Like the Emperor’s Cape, the Celestial Punishment Edge was also a mega machine, which the Armed Branch excelled in. Although Han Xiao was not, he would still be able to build it with the needed knowledge.

Why did these Saint Tyracles love to design close range combat weapons so much? Did all the true Mechanics have a hidden Pugilist desire inside them waiting to break free?

Complaining was one thing, but he would still undoubtedly have to build it. Han Xiao told Phillip to add the materials for the Celestial Punishment Edge to the next bulk purchase list.

After handling this matter, Han Xiao checked his inbox.

He had received replies from those neutral Beyond Grade A members of the association who were hired by Super Star Cluster Civilizations that he had messaged not too long ago. Most people were worried they might become the target of Dark Lord; only a few were not concerned.

“If there’s a demand, there’ll be a solution.”

Han Xiao’s eyes sparkled. He chatted with those Beyond Grade As separately for a while, including ‘Leader of Colossuses’ Garoze, whom he had once intimidated into retreating.