1061

Chapter 1061 - Reward
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

1061 Reward

_____________________

Character Summon Card—’Void Overlord’ Kasuyi: [Artificial Psychic Current—Frenzy Tide]

By using Psychic attack on a large area, creates a long term aggressive Psychic Current that can be controlled in simple ways. Deals damage instances to all living creatures in the affected area. Damage taken will be judged three times every second. Basic damage each damage instance: (INT+MYS)*1.8. 170% Psychological Resistance penetration, a chance to give the target a random negative mind state. Uses: 0/2.

Character Summon Card—’Star Shatterer’ Sierron: [Sixteen Arms—Shattering Fists]

Single target melee range ability. Through quick consecutive attacks, send highly condensed Pugilist flames into the target’s body through a special method, shattering the target’s atom structure instantly. The target’s body will be annihilated. One Lethal Judge will be carried out, depending on the difference between the user and the target’s level, health, Energy Level, STR, END, and LUK. If the judgement fails, deals 500,000–800,000 True Damage to the target. Uses: 0/2.]

Character Summon Card—”Beast Ancestor” Gorutan: [Body of the Beast Ancestor]

+20% STR, +20%DEX, +40% END, +300% Pugilist Flame damage. Regenerates 2.5% of maximum health every second. Duration: 30 minutes. Uses: 0/2.

Character Summon Card—”Goddess of Death” Hila: [Death Rejection—Awakening]

When your health reaches zero, you will be immune to this death and instantly recover 25% – 50% of your health while refreshing your status. This can be gifted to another being, but it is only effective once on the same target. Uses: 0/6

_____________________

“Woah, these are nice!”

Han Xiao was overjoyed after reading through all the effects of these Character Summon Cards.

The quality of them was extremely high. They certainly matched up to those peak Beyond Grade As and the owner of a Super High Risk Esper Ability.

Kasuyi’s Character Summon Card was a pure attack ability with good base damage. Han Xiao’s Intelligence and Mystery totaled about 30,000, so the basic damage every instance would be about 50,000. Three instances every second meant that this ability would deal about 150,000 damage every second. The 170% Psychological Resistance penetration meant that it would drastically reduce the effectiveness of the target’s psychological barrier. If it was used on a weaker target, the damage might even be close to becoming True Damage.

If it was just a one-time attack, it would not be too big a deal. The powerful part of this Character Summon Card was that it would create a Psychic Current that would not easily dissipate. With good enough control, it would become a large-area AOE attack that dealt constant damage over time, which would add up to an enormous amount of damage.

Sierron’s Character Summon Card was also an attack ability. Unlike Kasuyi’s AOE ability, this was a single target ability. Not mentioning how powerful the Lethal Judge mechanic was, the True Damage dealt even if that failed was still very high. If this dealt the maximum 800,000 True Damage every single time, just two to three hits would send Psyker to see God.

However, this would not be effective against targets who had True Damage Immunity. If Sierron used this on Han Xiao, it would be the same as a tickle.

Han Xiao nodded. “The single target damage a peak Pugilist can deal is still quite incredible for normal Beyond Grade As.”

Gorutan’s Character Summon Card was an overall powerful buff that was very suitable for Pugilists. It was also quite good for Han Xiao, since it gave attribute bonuses and bonus health regeneration.