1167

Chapter 1167 Felon
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Above Planet Earth Ring, the formations of a black and a white enormous mechanical army clashed with each other like two dragons tearing each other apart. From afar, shattered mechanical parts fell like a thunderstorm. Tens of thousands of machines were destroyed every second.

Despite their gigantic sizes, the two Mechanical Deities were swift as they fought each other. The power of every clash of their weapons could shatter a planet and leave terrifying wounds on each other’s bodies. The repair speed could hardly keep up.

The aftershock of every clash of their weapons shattered a ton of mechanical troops that got too close. Occasionally, one of the Mechanical Deities would get blown away, shattering countless mechanical soldiers in its path like an elephant rolling through a bunch of ants.

There were countless artilleries, psionic cannons, and dark energy cannons all over the two Mechanical Deities, blasting away at each other’s shields.

As the fight carried on, the energy reaction of the battlefield kept increasing and caused chain reactions. Clusters of dense dark blue energy clouds with destructive power appeared, forming a similar environment to the Psionic Seal Rings of the three Universal Civilizations’ mother planets.

The clash between highly dense energy turned the battlefield into an extremely condensed, highly unstable energy field, twisting even the trajectory of light beams and making direct energy beams look curved or even bent.

Looking at the cosmic space through this battlefield was like looking through a strange layer of glass. All the stars had thousands of reflections that formed irregular shapes. From one glance, it was as if the universe was being shattered!

Clank!

The weapons clashed once again. Intense shockwaves penetrated the both of them. They stepped back and distanced away from each other at the same time.

Han Xiao looked at the Celestial Punishment Edge in his hands. There were a few cracks on the blade.

However, the ninth-generation Black Star Alloy was mixed into the Celestial Punishment Edge. Although its tenacity was not as high as the material that the Mechanic Emperor had invented, it had some of Han Xiao’s traits, so its recovery speed was faster in comparison, and the Celestial Punishment Edge’s durability would recover over time.

Not a lot of time had passed since Han Xiao’s arrival, but due to how fast both of them were, they had already fought for tens of thousands of rounds.

“You really are a magical person. When someone thinks they’ve studied you thoroughly, you always bring more surprises.”

Manison’s electronic eyes flickered. He looked down and inspected his equipment too. He had a rather complicated feeling.

The energy absorption Universal Treasure armor he had built based on Black Star’s Indestructible Body was already heavily damaged. Putting aside the fact that this equipment was not perfected, Black Star’s attacks were much stronger than before, which already exceeded the limits of this equipment.

Furthermore, every time Black Star used anything with the ‘Gaeta Shockwave Fist’ suffix, he would harass him in the private channel.

Manison had been counting. Up till now, Black Star had used that a total of twenty-seven times, all with different names and different ways of attack. Even with the knowledge he had, he still felt this technology was quite interesting

The damage to the Mechanical Deity was not an issue since it could be repaired by absorbing mechanical soldiers. However, some of the damage penetrated the Mechanical Deity and landed on his Lord’s Avatar at the Mechanical Deity’s core, causing his Lord’s Avatar’s durability to drop quite a bit. Manison’s avatar clearly had no Indestructible Body, so it would be over once it was shattered.