Chapter 26

Hello readers, continue reading for Chapter 26.

Who hates me for not updating? *everyone raises hand*

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Alex p.o.v

"So you want to have a masquerade themed birthday party?" The party planner, Brenda, looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah. I don't want it to be a ball where people dress up and everything, just come in casual clothes and have a pretty awesome- ouch" I was interrupted by my children deciding it was play time and kicking me. "As I was saying, they can have really awesome masks." I said and rubbed my stomach.

"You know, that's not really bad idea. I think we could do something with that." My mom said.

"Okay. Masquerade themed it is then. First I need to know a few things. First, where do you plan on holding this party? Second how many people are you expecting-" I zoned out on what she was saying and just watched my stomach.

It's so weird, I can actually see my stomach getting pushed out where they are kicking.

My mom called me out of my trance, "Alexandria? You okay?"

"Fine. I'm just going to find Hayden. Okay?"

"Yeah. We can talk more later."

I said okay, and walked outside to the pool to find Hayden curled up on a small chair. Now if I were a nice person I would give him a blanket or wake him up gently. But to bad I'm not. I got a small bucket and filled it with freezing cold water.

I was walking up behind him quietly, about to dump the water in 3...2...

"What do you think you're doing with that?" Hayden got up from the chair and walked in front of me.

Oh crap. Busted. "I was just going to wash the plants, they looked really watered down." I took the bucket and threw it at the plants harder than expected accidentally breaking a few flowers.

"Right. you better run. I'll give you 10 seconds." he started counting.

"1..2..3..4..-"

I went as fast as a nine month pregnant girl could go, and let me tell you it's not that fast.

I went to one of the coat closets Derek had in the living room, it was the biggest one, and had a bench to sit on.

So I sat on the bench covered myself up with some coats and pulled out my phone. I went on Don't Touch the Spikes, one of my favorite games. I played for a while, and then got bored then went on the app Wanelo to look at masks for Cody's masquerade party.

After about an hour I found perfect masks for the guest, Cody and myself. The guests had the choice to pick what color mask they wanted from pink, black, gold and many other colors. Cody's mask was black and had a gold design. My mask was all black, with some glitter patterns and had peacock feathers on the side.

It feels like I've been in this closet forever, I guess I give up. I moved all the coats and walked toward the door.

When I opened the door Hayden was standing right there in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Gotcha." he started walking slowly towards me, with a creepy grin. He's shirtless I may remind you, so I might have been slightly distracted.

Okay, I was really distracted because by the time I realized it he was right in front of me, looking down at me since he's really tall, and I'm not.

I squealed and tried to run away and then soon realized I'm stuck in a dark coat closet with my babies daddy knowing there's no way I was getting out of this one.