Chapter 10 ✔️

Alex p.o.v

Hayden and I were just leaving the school. I was talking to the school board about me doing online schooling for the rest of my pregnancy, and come back for my senior year to graduate.

The schools superintendent pulled me aside after the meeting and gave me a computer will all the teachers lesson plans and other materials that I will need.

Aside from schooling Hayden and I have been going out for a week. Let's just say best week of my life. Hayden has been so amazing to me, and I think Cody is getting jealous. Hayden is always there for me when I have morning sickness, or when I have a bad dream. Also at 3am when I am craving something. He is just amazing.

This morning we were at the doctors and we found out the genders of our babies. We don't plan on telling anyone until the baby shower. The only people that know is Hayden, Sophie, Asher and I. Sophie is planning the baby shower for us. She has so many ideas.

My favorite idea is how we are telling everyone the genders. The color(s) over the cake will be dyed the baby genders. Pink for girl and blue for boy. She has also came up with a bunch of fun games. It's going to be a lot of fun.

As for Asher and Derek. They have hardly not left each others side. Now that they found out they are father and son. I think it's kinda cute. I wish my dad was here, but Derek has done a good job filling the father figure for me.

"You wanna go to the mall?" Hayden asks as we get back in the car after leaving the school.

"Yes! We get some baby stuff!" I was so excited. I just love shopping for my babies.

"We can, but I think we shouldn't get the baby's colors just yet, just normalish colors."

"Okay! I am just so excited." I really couldn't wait until everyone knows so I can get personalized stuff for the twins.

"I can tell." He let out a small laugh, " I've noticed you always rub your belly really fast." I didn't even realize that, just out of habit.

We are entering the mall. The schools sluts, Britnay  and Liliy walk by us, leaving the mall.

They are talking about condoms. What a great conversation. A great conversation for sluts.

"I like the vanilla the best. It has such a good flavor for when I go down on him." Liliy adds in her best snotty voice.

"I don't care what kind they are. I just use them. All types. So I don't get pregnant like that slut." Bitchy Britnay adds, acting like I wasn't even there.

"You're right. She is a big slut. I thought you and Hayden were hooking up again?"

"We can't now because he is with that slut. I think we could've had a threesome together."

They both look over at me, "Whoops, I didn't know you were there, slut."

"Britnay, do you have a problem with my girlfriend?" He emphasized girlfriend.

"Are you sure this is not just another one of your hookups. I am sure those brats aren't even your kids." God, I wanted to slap her.

"Britnay, those children are mine, Alex isn't a whore like you."

"Well I didn't see you complaining of me being a whore when we slept together, multiple times." She smirked looking at me like she won a prize or something.

"It's literally just meaningless sex. I was plastered drunk every time."

Britnay opened her mouth to say something and closed it. She grabs her bags and walks out, Liliy right behind her.