Chapter 22

Here's an update,, I am skipping the rest of the skiing vacation for a few reasons,, but that doesn't matter. Here is the story.

.

.

.

.

.

Alex P.o.V

Right now Asher, Sophie, Hayden and I are in the waiting room of the hospital.

We are finding out the gender of Sophie and Asher's baby. Asher is so excited, he can hardly sit in the chairs, very uncomfortable chairs I may add, but me being over seven months pregnant, sitting down is a perfect idea.

"Are you excited?" I ask Sophie.

"I am very excited to see my baby. I still think it's a girl." She says rubbing her belly

"It's a boy babe, I already know" Asher pops into our conversation.

"It's a girl" she retorts and hits his head with the magazine she was reading

"Whatever you say honey" then he walks over to where Hayden was, by the vending machine.

"I can't believe your engaged, it's unbelievable!"

Sophie's reaction was priceless when we told her we were engaged. She didn't notice until the next day when we were in the car on our way to Boyne mountain, the other ski resort.

FLASHBACK-In The Car-

Sophie was rambling about her baby, but I don't mind, I'm pretty sure I do the same thing "I don't know what I'll do for a boy name, but if it's a girl I want it to be A- HOLY SH*T! What's on you finger?!"

"An engagement ring" I said slowly

"When did this happen?"

"Last night. I couldn't really tell you, we got back late, and we went by your room, and you sounded busy" I winked

"Oh you know it," she winked back "back to you being engaged" she turned to Hayden and flicked him in the back of the head. "Why didn't you tell me that you were going to it."

"Sophie. I did. I told you and Asher."

"Oh yeah,, I'm the maid of honor. Just saying"

They kept talking about the wedding, but then I tuned them out, and pulled ou my phone and text Cody.

Phone Conversation

A: I miss you. :''(

C: Miss you too, we haven't had and Ali-Cody time lately. Well basically since you were in a coma.

A: We ARE going to hangout soon. When we get back from from this vacation, we are going to take a whole day, just for us. Like old times. :)

C: Okay. Good. I will plan something.

A: :)

I put my phone away, and rejoined the girls conversation about my wedding.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Sophia Johnson." The doctor called out. Asher walked over to us and helped Sophie up off ther chair.

"Good luck." I said

"Thanks" Sophie smiles and she and Asher walked off with the doctor.

I got up out of the chair, with some struggle and walked over to Hayden at the vending machine.

"Want something?" He asked me

"I want Skittles Riddles, and peanut M&M's, please"

"Yes ma'am. Don't we need to schedule an appointment?"