Chapter 8 ✔️

There is another update for you wonderful people on devices

I just want to say thank you for all my readers.

So here's a story, sorta

I am watching 13 going on 30 with by brother and I was checking wattpad on my phone. I looked at my book. checking and I saw that I had 511 reads and I started screaming, I was so excited and then he was like " what the heck" and I awkwardly say "I just won my deck of cards on solitaire " then I shut my phone off and continued the movie.

Haha my life is so boring I find this funny. But then I laughter at a lot of random things. Other than one of my teachers being pregnant, she is like 40 years old. It's really weird.

Okay sorry I have ADD so I get kinda side tracked easy

Now time for the story-

-------------•--------------------•---------------•--------------•
Alex p.o.v
4 months, 2 weeks, 4 days pregnant.

My life have been normal and a little bit too normal. I moved into Derek's a few weeks ago, and everything has been great.

Flashback

"Do you have all your stuff, honey?" I heard my mom calls from downstairs.

"Yeah. I only have one more box to get." I yell back.

"I want to be gone in five minutes. Let's hurry it up!"

I go to grab the box and I then slip, throwing the box. I don't know how Cody did it, but he ran in and grabbed me and the box without anything hitting the ground. Wow that was close. I sit on the bed laughing my head off.

"Ali, you need to start being careful. You are getting quite big. You could hurt yourself or the twins."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you and all but I have heard this so many times before."

"We are all just trying to look out for you and the twinny twin twins." He says touching my stomach.

"Cody, you are such a freak sometimes." I laugh.

"But you love me anyway," he grabs the box and walks out the door of my room. "Hurry we are leaving soon."

Someone knocks on my door.

"Sophie!" I scream and try to get up fast and run to her its very hard when you are half way through a pregnancy carrying twins.

Sophie pulled me into a hug, and when she pulled away she pulled up her shirt up and showed me a little bump beginning to form.

"Oh my god! That is so cute. I was never that small. I just got big very fast. You my friend are lucky."

"Yeah I guess, but this feels so weird, it's..hard." She laughed poking her stomach.

"Welcome to pregnancy. How has Asher been for you?" Asher got to Florida as soon as possible, and has hardly left Sophie's side.

"He has been so amazing. We told my dad, and he was happy that Asher is supporting me."

"Your mom?" I knew her mom is more, intense, for lack of a better word.

"Well my mom kinda went crazy. She threw a plate at Asher. It missed his head by a few inches but she not that happy. But I'll hope she'll come around." Poor Sophie. "Asher is staying at a nice hotel. He said that I can stay at. Also my dad says I could stay with him."

"That's--" I began.

"Alexandria get your butt down here. We are leaving in a minute." My mom yells.