Chapter 28

Hello readers.

Skipping ahead for Chapter 28
.

.

.

.

Alex P.o.V

The twins, Lukas and Jada, are a little bit older than one month now. I wouldn't say it's been hard, but it hasn't been easy. I have had so much help from everyone, especially Liam, Hayden's brother.

Liam comes over at 8 practically every morning, and spends the morning with the twins so Hayden and I can get more sleep. I told him he didn't have to do, but he insisted. Over the past month I have really gotten to know Liam. He is such an amazing kid. He's told me many stories, and I amazed how happy he is even after all his horrible struggles.

Although, this morning I woke up in my bed alone, Hayden claims my bed as his now. I heard bursts of loud laughter coming from the nursery, so I walk in there. I see Liam holding Lukas and Hayden holding Jada. I took Lukas from Hayden's arms and then sat on his lap.

"So what are you two talking about?" I ask, but staring at my baby boy.

"Nothing." They both respond quickly with straight faces.

"Really?" I look at both of them, and then they just burst out in laughter, and Jada in Liam's arm started giggling also. She's just way too cute.

"Nevermind. I don't even want to know. So anyway Liam, when do you have to go back to England?"

"Next week. A few days after graduation. We're going to be there for two weeks, because I need my final exam thingy and I have to pack up, and say goodbye to some people."

Hayden cut in, "but he won't be alone. Me, you and the twins are taking a little vacation to England also. My dad told me it's my graduation present."

"Yes. I'm so excited but wait, speaking about graduation, why aren't you at school?"

"There's three days left until graduation. You really think that there are any seniors at school?"

"Yes. The ones wanting to say goodbye to all their friends and teachers."

"Well those are nerdy people. And I have had survived the past four years in that hellhole I don't need any more days than I need to."

"Hey, watch your mouth. You are going to corrupt our kids."

"Wow, you guys fight like an old married couple." Liam cut in laughing. "I think I'm going to steal Jada from you. She is absolutely the most cutest thing ever in this world." He says staring at her with admiration. I just smile at him and soon Cody walks into the room.

"How are my favorite God babies?" He asks tickling Jada stomach.

"Here. You can take her. I'm going to get something to eat. I'm starving." He handed the baby to Cody, then Cody sat down and Liam left.

"I really love Liam, he's a great kid." Cody said.

"Yeah. I've missed him. I'm just glad he's better, he went lived some really tough times that no boy should go through." Hayden talked while staring down at Lukas.

"Hate to kill this depressing mood, but let's go do something fun." I said breaking the silence. What could we do? "Isn't the fair in town this week?"

"Yeah, I think so. I believe Dallas is working it. Let's go. It'll bring fun." Cody told us, I looked at Hayden to see what he thought. He just had a grumpy look on his face.

"C'mon Mr. Grumpy Pants, we're going. Come dress Lukas, I'll dress Jada. Cody hand me my daughter." I said jokingly, Cody handed me Jada, and then he left shutting the door behind him. I put Jada in her crib, and Hayden put Lukas in his.