Chapter 21

Enjoy, and read Authors Note at the end of the chapter

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alex P.O.V

When Hayden and I were on the way down in the elevator it stopped at the 13 floor. Scary. But what we saw was very scary. We heard a bunch of moaning, and banging sounds.

The elevator doors opened and revealed Brittney and Lilliy, the schools sluts, were making out. And when I mean making out, hardcore. They were basically having sex in the hallway.

Hayden cleared his throat. And they broke apart quickly and then looked at us with worry in their eyes.

"I didn't know you guys rolled that way" Hayden said

"Yeah. Since you guys practically banged every breathing guy in school" I added

Lilliy was the first to speak "It's been a cover, so no one would find out"

"So you have to bang every guy at school?" Hayden asked. "Even me" he said that more to himself with a little shutter.

Before they could say anything else, the elevator doors closed, and the elevator started going down again.

"I don't have a problem with gays or lesbians, but that was just ughh"

"Yep, and I had sex with that" he said and quickly added "meaningless sex. I only have eyes for you" and he kissed my cheek.

(A/N: Sorry to interrupt but, I think, the funniest thing just happened...My 9 year old brother was playing with my dog. And the dog sneezed on his face, and now is is bawling his eyes out. Kinda gross, but I just wanted to share that, :) Now back to the story)

"So what you got planned?" I asked

"Well, first I'm gonna not tell you" he said with a wink

"Just tell me. please. Please" I did my best puppy dog eyes

"You know I can't say no to that face" I smiled in victory "No. Oh wait I just did. I'm telling you it's going to be a surprise"