Chapter 27

Hi.

There's a part in this chapter where readers might find hard and sad to read. I will tell where it is, when it get to the part, feel free to skip it.

Chapter 27
----------------
Hayden p.o.v

"Hayden, I f**king hate you a**hole sh*thead. You're never getting me f**cking pregnant again!" Alex yelled as another contraction hit.

"Just one more push on the count of three Miss. Mason.The first baby is almost out." The doctor told her. "One...two..three...push."

Alex screamed so loud I almost had to cover my ears but I couldn't because Alex was squeezing them so hard, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have bruises.

"Come on babe, you can do it. You're so close." I encouraged her.

"Oh just shut up." I just smiled.

I heard the cry of a baby, and my heart just stopped.

"It's a boy." I heard the doctor call and then bring the baby over to us and sat him on Alex, and his crying stopped and he just stared at her.

"He's so perfect." Alex said crying.

I was speechless this was so amazing. "My son." I whispered looking at our baby that had a full head of black hair like mine, and caramel eyes with pale skin like Alex.

"I really love you Hayden, this is perfect." I went over and kissed her, but then the nurses pushed me out of the way and grabbed my son to go finish cleaning him up.

I could tell Alex there was another contraction because she just kinda squealed.

The doctor came over to her, "time for baby number two. We're going to start pushing at the next contraction. You ready?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"I'm afraid not." The doctor laughed.

A while and a few contractions later the doctor yelled "I see a head. About one more big push."

"I can't, it justs way too bad, I just can't." Alex was screaming and crying.

"Baby, you can do this, you're so close, almost done." I kissed her.

She nodded her head and closed her eyes and screamed, it wasn't as bad as the first time, but it was still bad.

"It's a girl." The doctor yelled but then his face turned from happiness to an unknown expression, but I could tell it wasn't good. "I'm going to need an oxygen hook up please."

"Can someone please tell me what's going on? I want to see my baby." Alex cried.

One of the nurses came over to us to explain, "your daughters lungs had a buildup of mucus in them and blocked her airways. She had a major lack of oxygen, but we're are getting the problem taken care of and then everything will be fine. I'm sorry this happened, but she will be okay. Miss.Mason you should get some rest, we will alert you if anything happens. And Mr. James you can go see your son down in the nursery."

I told the nurse thank you and quickly went to talk to Alex. "You did amazing today. I love you so much."

"I love you too. But think, we're parents now." She smile, but I could tell she was exhausted.

"Yeah. We are. I'm gonna let you sleep now. " I kissed her forehead and then left to walk to find Melanie and Cody in the lobby. Then I was going to go to nursery to see my son.

When I got to the lobby I saw Melanie, Derek, Cody, Dallas, Sophie, Asher, my dad, and my younger brother Liam all sleeping in the extremely uncomfortable hospital chairs. I looked at the time on my phone. It was a little bit after 12.