Chapter 11 ✔️

Alex p.o.v

The cake was dyed PINK and BLUE!

Hayden and I are having a boy and a girl! We are going to have two perfect children. This is the most exciting time in my life.

Now we get to play games. I also have so many gifts to open. Then I realized something that made me sad.

I know boys don't really go to baby showers, but I have guys here. Hayden, Asher, Derek and some other family members.

My Dad isn't here. I still haven't talked to him since I told him I was pregnant. I am mad the way he treated me, but I kinda miss him. It's his fault he is not here.

Hayden gave me a hug. "You okay babe?"

"I am fine, I was just thinking."

"Okay babe, love you, me and the guys are going to leave, have fun love you." I gave him a big kiss, to be interrupted by Derek.

"I love you too, now go you friends await you."

About a hour later

We are having so much fun. Sophie has made this the best baby shower ever. If I ever have other kids she will be planning them. I still can't believe she is pregnant. There is a knock at the door bringing me out of my thoughts

"I'll go get it." I say to no one in particular.

"Hello?" I opened the door and I am so surprised. It was my Dad. "Dad?"

"Hi sweetie, I have came up with a solution that will solve everything."

"But Dad, Everything thing is perfectly fine."

"I know baby, can you just come with me?"

"I don't know, this is my baby shower." I didn't want to leave everyone.

"I already talked to your mom and Sophie, they said it was okay, now let's go?"

"Okay, where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise. " He said and his smile was creepy.

"Dad you know how much I hate surprises."

"Yeah, but his will be special and you will thank me later."

We have been driving for 1 hour, I was bored and I had to pee.

"Daaaaad when are we going to be there?"

"Soon, honey, soon. We are almost there."

"Will I like this surprise, dad?"

"Oh yes, you will, it will help everyone."

"Dad, when I told you I was pregnant, why did you leave?"

"I am sorry, but for some reason, it felt like I had to. I know it wasn't right, but I am going to tell you a story, you or your mom doesn't know this but I had a sister, she was the nicest, most wonderful girl you would ever meet, like you, she was smart, beautiful, caring. She was truly amazing. She was a goody-goody. But one night she was coming home from from the store, she was getting something for my mom and dad. Some guy hit her car on purpose. Waiting till she got out of the car to see what's wrong. Once she stepped out of the car the guy grabbed her and raped her. She came home a few weeks later, she was pregnant. She wasn't happy but she wouldn't let her baby suffer for some other person stupid mistake. So she was going to raise the baby."

"Then what happened?" I didn't know this happened to my aunt.

"I will tell you if you be quiet."