Chapter 2 ✔️

Alex p.o.v

*Flashback to the party*

"Sophie leave me alone, I am NOT going to the party, and that's final!" I keep telling her that but that doesn't seem to matter. She has been bugging me about the senior Hayden James party all week.

"Come on it's gonna be the the biggest party of the whole year. There will be like," she started counting on her fingers "7 different schools there. Most likely you won't even see him there's just going to be way too many people there."

Sophie remembers what Hayden did to me a few years back.

------------------------few years ago--------------------

I have already having a bad day. My dog died. My parents finalized their divorce. And it just is getting better and better, please note my sarcasm there.

Hayden James, high school player and whatnot, bumped into me. And made me knock all my stuff on the ground and breaking my glasses.

"Nerd-alert." He whispered to all his friend but I could still hear him. "Watch where you are going freak." He was saying really loud so it was attracting a very large crowd of many people laughing at me.

I really hated being the center of attention.

"Sorry." I whispered grabbing my stuff as fast as I could and running home.

After the divorce was through I got to pick who I went to live with, and I decided I was going to stay at my moms house for a while, but my mom was at work during the day. So I ran upstairs, slamming my door shut and text Sophie even though she was still in school. Sophie is kinda a badass, she doesn't care about missing school.

I need some help. Please come over, and bring everything you can. This is very urgent.
Alex

Everything meaning, some ice cream, candy, popcorn, pop, basically everything that can be called junk food, movies, nail polish, and a lot more. A moment later. I got her reply.

Oh no, Alex. What's wrong this time. Hayden??...,!!! Be there in 5 with everything.
Sophie

I didn't realize I fell asleep. I woke up to Sophie putting ice in my shirt.

"What the hell?" I scream jumping off the couch shaking the ice out of my shirt.

"I have been trying to wake you up for the past hour." She laughs.

.

.

.

A few hours later past I have told Sophie everything about what happened with Hayden. Lets just say she was really mad, but it got a little better when we started watching the movies.

The first one was Journey 2: Mysterious Island

"Josh Hutcherson is so freaking hot!" Sophie and I always watched movies with him in them. Even Bridge to Terabithia, and all the Hunger Games movies.

It was getting close to 10:00 pm. My mom should be home soon, but she doesn't care if Sophie is over. My mom is very laid back but her mom is kinda evil, so she had to be leaving soon. We said our goodbyes and I went upstairs to go to sleep.

A bad day with a good ending

-------------------------------------------Present time-----------------------------------

"If I say yes, will you stop bugging me?" I tell her.

''YES. Now I need a outfit, so let's go shopping!'' She pulled me to my car. ''We are taking your car. I like it so much better than mine." Both of my parents are lawyers, so yeah I have some cash.
.

.
We have been shopping for what feels like hours. I still couldn't find anything I like, and want to wear, and for once Sophie couldn't either.

About two hours later we both found the perfect outfit.

I had white shorts, brown belt, grey shirt with a scarf. And I wasn't going to wear heels I knew I would trip everywhere I go. So I am wearing sandals.

Sophie outfit had pink shorts, white shirt with pattern on the top, and she was also wearing sandals.
For 6 hours of shopping. We did good. Normally we take longer!

The party was tomorrow. We didn't have school because it was a teacher work day or something. And it will be a Friday!

------Friday--------
"I don't want to do this anymore." I was getting ready for the party. About to back out but I knew for a fact that Sophie won't let me.

"I don't care what you want to so, you are still going."

Sophie curled my long blonde hair and straightened hers. I haven't seen what she did with her makeup, mine is very minimal and has some nude colors.

We got dressed and realized we still had over 3 hours till the party started, so we went to go get some food and go see Grown Ups 2.

The movie was super funny! We went and got Burger King. One of the best nights I have had in a really long time. I really hope the party won't be bad or something bad going to happen.

"I don't even want to go anymore, it's fun hanging with you." I say hoping Sophie will let me leave.

"You don't want to go anymore?" I nod my head. "Well you are going whether you want to or not." I actually thought that she was going to let me skip.

-------The Party--------

We walk up to Hayden's house, I mean mansion. His house is gigantic. There are already drunken people all over the place and the party started 10 minutes ago. Sophie runs into the house leaving me alone. I swear I am going to kill her later.

Someone hands me a drink. And I made the bad decision by chugging it down. I now realizie it was beer, but it gave me a burning sensation that felt good. "Give me another one." I tell the guy and then I just keep drinking.

An hour later I was completely drunk. I am on the dance floor grinding all over the place and on so many people, acting really bad. Some random guy grabbed me and we were dancing for a while, grinding on each other.

"Let's take this party upstairs?" He whispers in my ear.

I have no clue what i'm doing right now. I just keep dancing and drinking.

A little while later I tell the guy I want to do something, so we go up some stairs. I get on a bed, and I strip down. The guy stats kissing me all over and I am way too drunk to care about anything. Then I start kissing him back, everything getting more intense every second. I began take off his clothes..

I think you can figure know the rest of what happened from there.

I never thought I would lose my virginity at 17 years old.