Chapter 3 ✔️

I woke up crying.

It hit me right in the face. I have fallen pregnant to the player. Hayden James.

I can't be pregnant. I just can't. I can't even imagine how disappointed my parents will. They were both lawyers and they told me I was going to be one too, but if this is true all the plans will be changed.

I can't continue my thoughts before I rush to the bathroom barely making it to the toilet. Stupid morning sickness, and it doesn't help with all the junk food I have been eating.

My mom was getting ready for work and she saw me in my bathroom and then ran in to hold my hair back.

I finally think I'm done, "Thank you mom, I don't know what's wrong. Maybe just a bug going around."

She nods and asks, "do you want to stay home today?"

"Yes please. Sophie isn't feeling good either. Do you care if she comes over?"

She lets out a small laugh, "you guys always seem to be sick at the same time, but sure I don't care." I love my mom, but I don't know how I will tell her the news.

Sophie came over, and brought some movies. Sophie is perfectly fine and not sick. She skips school all the time, and it's not a big deal to her, she said she wanted to hang out with me anyway.

By the time she got here I was back in the bathroom throwing up again.

"Oh my goodness AJ. You look like crap." She told me.

"Well tha--" I don't get to finish talking before my head is back in the toilet again.

"I am going to get you a doctor's appoin---"

"NO." I scream after I finished. I hate the doctors so much, I really don't want to go.

"AJ, I know you hate them, but we have to see if little peanut is actually real, since pregnancy tests aren't totally reliable. Although by the way I see you throwing up, you probably are." She says gently poking my stomach.

"Fine." I finally sigh in defeat.

We went to the doctors out of town, because I didn't want anyone to see us. Sophie knows this doctor, and the doctor doesn't know my parents so we can keep the results a secret since I didn't want to tell them yet.

I didn't even bother with my appearance. My hair was in a super messy bun and I threw on sweat pants and a really old shirt. I didn't even put makeup on, that meaning, I looked like a hobo, but then hobos probably look better than me.

I am sitting in the waiting room alone because Sophie is looking at teen mom magazines on the wall.

Then I hear my name get called "Alexandria Mason." The nurse calls out, and I sigh in my head since I really didn't want to do this.

I am not ready for this. "Alexandria you can go to the far room at the end." I nod my head and start walking but tell the doctor, "you know Sophie and she is going to be with me this whole time. Also if you wanted to you can call me Alex."

"Okay, thanks. I will." She smiled and walked behind me.

We get in the room and she was setting up for the appointment and Sophie walked in and sat in the chair.

"By the way my name is Julia. You can call me Doctor Julia or whatever you like." she goes to the back of the room, to wash her hands and put gloves on.

"Okay Alex, why are you here today?"

I don't answer, I just look down embarrassed, but Sophie answers for me.

"She might be pregnant."

"Okay. Let me get the ultrasound stuff ready. Just lay down for me, and lift up your shirt please." Nurse Julia tells me and gets the scanner thingy ready.

"I am going to put this gel on your stomach, and it's really cold, just telling you!"

"HOLY S**T! Thats freezing." I yell.

She laughs and puts the scanner on my belly. She moves it around and then she got a really big smile.

"Congrats. You are indeed pregnant! See the little fetus beginning to grow right there."

Sophie jumps up and yells, "I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!"

She is all excited and I'm shocked and tears start rolling out of my eyes.

"I'll give you guys a minute." Nurse Julia walks slowly out of the room.

"AJ?" Sophie comes and sits in the chair next to the bed. "No matter what your decision is I will help and support you in whatever you want to do. I'll respect your decision if want want to get rid of baby peanut, but I already like her."

"Her?" I question.

"I think little peanut is going to be a girl." She says happily, I can't help but smile, but the thing going through my head was,

I am having a baby

I am having a baby

I am having a baby

I AM HAVING A BABY!

Interrupting the chanting in my head when Nurse Julia walked back into the room with some more life changing news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :
Don't be silent.

VOTE. COMMENT. AND DO WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO!!

Cya later!!!