Chapter 5 ✔️

Here's a another update!

********************************

Alex p.o.v

I am now three months pregnant. The only people that know my secret are Cody and Sophie.

Cody has been the best big brother I could had ever asked for. Today Cody and I get to babysit my little sister. It's Saturday and I'm glad that I don't have to go to school, another day would have been horrible.

My mom, her boyfriend, dad and stepmom are going out today to do something, but I didn't know. They wouldn't tell me anything.

My mom and dad are getting along with each other. Which I am very happy for. My mom is dating a doctor and he is rich. I just found out they have been dating for 2 years. He asked my mom, Cody and I to move in with him, next week.

My dad is going to be here with Jazzy at 9:00 and it is 7:30 now. I woke up this morning with really bad morning sickness. Cody was right by my side the whole time.
He is one of my best friends now other than Sophie.

Sophie was going to be gone for a few weeks, she had to go to her dad's business thing in Paris. I told Sophie that I was kidding about having a brother and sister in the FBI. Which was kinda weird I was lying but I actually have a brother and sister. She was kinda mad at first. That I lied to her, but after a while we both just laughed it off.

I was done vomiting so I brushed my teeth and ate a piece of gum. I really hate this morning sickness. Only six more months of this.

Yes. I am going to keep the baby me and Cody had a very long talk one day, about what was going to happen. He's just excited as Sophie for these babies maybe more. I am just glad I have more than one person on my side during this pregnancy.

I was walking back into my room to get a new shirt on and I passed my mirror and I realized I had a small baby bump starting to form. It was weird, there's actually two little humans growing inside me. I kinda ran downstairs screaming to Cody.

"CODY! CODY! Cody see my baby bump?" I was excited. I put his hand on my stomach and saw his face light up.

"Wow. That is super cool!" He says continuing to touch my stomach.

It 8:00 now. We have a hour until my dad is here. Cody and I went out to eat breakfast at the best dinner ever, Lou's. I could eat their food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I just love it so much. The eggs are my favorite.

I guess not today though. I push the door open, and normally the best smell in the world is now the worst. Thank god they have a trash can right buy the door because I just emptied myself. Just the smell of the eggs made me sick.

"This was going to be a good morning but now it sucks. I can't even take the smell of eggs right now. We need to leave." I pout. Cody nods and walks me out of the diner. "Well I guess Lou's is out of the question. You know what sounds good right now?" I ask.

"What Ali? What can sound possibly better than Lou's right now?" Cody says trying to fake being mad, but failing at it. Also, Ali is my favorite nickname now and only Cody can call me that.

"One, you are a suck at trying to be mad. Two, french toast sticks dipped in mustard!" I really wanted some bad, they sound good.

"Ali that is probably one one the worst food suggestions you have ever had! You hate mustard!"

"It sounds soooo good right now. Pretty please?" I gave him my best begging eyes.

He finally caved in, "let's go to the store." We got in his car and left.

We got to the check out line the cashier just looked at us weird. Why are cashiers always in a bad mood when I come around.

When we get home, I try my creation. It was probably one of the best things I have ever tasted! I chased Cody around with it while I was eating. He had to stop at the bathroom to throw up.

"Get that stuff away from me. I will never be able to eat that food again." He says with his head in the toilet laughing.

Knock. Knock I heard on the front door.

My dad is here time for the test.
"Come in," I yell from the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I ask Cody.
"Yep! Fine. Now let's babysit and practice because this will be you in 6 months."

My dad was telling me this stuff that I needed to do. There was a lot of things and this is only one kid.

------------2 hours later-----------

My sister Jazzy, just woke up and she won't stop crying. I am about to start crying because if I can't figure out what my sister wants, how am I ever going to help my twins?

"Cody I am going to suck at being a mom." I give up crying.

"You are going to be a great mom and the twins will love you," and he gave me a hug, "I babysat my neighbor's daughter and I learned a lot come here and I will teach you."

"Whenever she cries like this that either means she either hungry, has a full diaper, she is tired or wants to be loved. We are going to try each."

"Okay and how do you all of this?"

"Just listen and I will show you. First check her diaper." The diaper was clean.

"Now that she's clean lets go make some food to see if she wants it." He said. We go into the kitchen, and open the bag my dad gave us there was a bottle and some formula. I followed the directions my dad gave me. Then tested on my wrist, something that Cody taught me, and it was perfect.

Although Jazzy would not take the bottle, guess she was not hungry.

"Well that didn't work either. So now we need to try to lay her down, and see if she is tired, but I don't see why, since she was just sleeping. We will try it anyway." I picked her up and put her in the small bed thing that my dad brought.

After 10 minutes she did not go to sleep and she only cried louder.

I picked her up and cradled her in my arms and rocked her and she instantly stopped crying. I was rocking her more and she started giggling then she fell asleep in my arms. Then I put her in the small bed then I grabbed the baby monitor and went downstairs.

--------3 hours later --------

Jazzy woke up and got to feed her and change her diaper. Then we sat down to watch TV with Jazzy in my arms. We watched one episode of The Secret Life of an American Teenager. My parents got home and my dad thanked me for looking after Jazzy, too her and left.

I think I needed to tell my mom now. I asked her to sit down in the living room. I started crying before I could talk.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asked with concern all over her face.

"Mom, I'm pregnant."
.

.

.

A/N:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. READ or what ever else you do

See you next update. Well not see you but you get the point

BYE!!!!