Chapter 15

.I updated!!! sorry it took so long. updates will be getting quicker

Thanks for reading. Look at chapter IMPORTANT.

Enjoy
sorry for the mistakes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday the dinner was so fun. And I figured out what I am going to get for Hayden for his birthday. I already talked to Sophie, Asher, Cody and our parents. They all said it was a great idea.

I am sitting I the kitchen with Sophie and Asher. Trying to the best tickets for our trip, and where we are going to go, I have a few places in mind.

"I'm am so pumped for this trip, I haven't been-" Asher get cut off when Hayden walks in the room.

"What you guys talkin about." He comes and sit next to me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"

Nothing!" I say in a rushed tone, slamming my computer shut basically throwing it across the kitchen. Great now it's probably broken.

"Really," he just gives me a confused look, and I just give him a cheesy smile. "Anyway, your mom wanted me to tell you guys, that your Aunt, Janie and the family are coming over tomorrow. I this we are going to have a cookout or something. And Sophie you are invited too."

"Okay, I have to talk to the devil, but I'm pretty sure I can come" Sophie is talking about her mom when she said devil. Her mom says she regrets not talking to her and blah blah, but Sophie says it just a bunch of sh*t. But her mom won't stop trying to contact her until she talks to her, so she wants to get it out of the way.

I walk across the kitchen, to go grab my computer, that is now on the ground. I can't reach it, so I start crying. Stupid pregnancy hormones.

Hayden comes over fast all worried "babe, what's wrong."

"I can't get my computer, I'm way too fat." I sob

Hayden takes my head in his hand. " Babe, you are not fat, you are beautiful. You are carrying out children." He bends down and and kisses my stomach twice, then comes up to my lips whispers " I love you" and kisses me, then it turns into a full blown make out session.

Whoops, I forgot that Asher and Sophie are here, so I pull back. And smile at Hayden "can you grab my computer please"

"Yeah. What are you doing on it anyway, it's probably broken, let me check"

"NO!!" I yell really loud, louder that is should be

"Jeesh, sorry." He awkwardly hands me the computer

"Thanks babe, c'mon Soph, let's go up stairs to my room" I turn around and see Sophie and Asher running out of the room

""Well I guess your stuck with me now babe" Hayden give me his famous smirk, "you wanna go to the store, you mom wanted us to pick some stuff up"

"Sure, let me just get ready and grab my stuff, we are leaving in 10 minutes. Count "

Hayden starts counting, and I was actually just kidding, but whatever, I love this boy.

I go up stairs to my room, and try to find a nice shirt, I go to my closest, and go to my maternity clothes. I can't seem to find anything that I want to wear, then I forgot about all the clothes I got for christmas because they are in a pile in the corner
I grab a pair of black leggings to go with my pink shirt and my pink brest cancer uggs.

I put on some makeup, grab my purse and walk down stairs in the kitchen not to find Hayden, but Josh,. Janies baby daddy. what is he doing here?

"Well hello, Alexandria," That's kinda creepy. "you may be wondering, why and how I am here if you dont remember me, im Josh. You decided to play hero, and take Janie away from that abortion clinic messing up my life"