Chapter 9 ✔️

Alex p.o.v

My head hurts, really bad. Where am I? Everything is all black. Wait, there is an image coming into my mind.

I see two little kids. Are they my kids?

I can't see their faces since they have hoodies on and covering them but they are screaming in terror. "Mommy, Mommy!" They are screaming their lungs out. Someone in a ski mask comes up and grabs them. They are gone.

I am screaming for help.

My eyes shot open to be greeted with really bright light. Someone should really turn off the lights. I covered my face, and tried to get my eyes readjusted to the light. Where am I?

I look around, I am in a hospital room. I scan the room and see someone sitting in the corner balled up against the wall so I couldn't see the face.

"Hello?" I try speaking, oh boy I sound like I smoke 20 billion packs a day, well not really but a lot. I sound terrible. The person shoots their head right up, and rushes right over to me.

"Oh my god Alex. I'm so glad you woke up." The person gives me a big kiss on my lips. Someone I don't know just kissed me. I kinda freaked out and pushed him away.

It was Hayden? I didn't know what to say or do. "Why did you just kiss me?"

"You have no idea how worried I have been about you." Hayden said, and hugged me.

"What's wrong with me? Why am I here?" I had so many questions that weren't being answered.

"You have been in a coma for two weeks, nine hours and fifty-seven minutes." I was out that long? I just started freaking out. What is going on?

"What about my babies? Please tell me they are okay."

"They are our babies Alex, and yes. They are perfectly fine."

"Whoa wait. Our babies?" I didn't remember telling him anything.

"You told me that the twins were mine right before you passed out."

"I guess I forgot that." I blushed, how could I forget such a big detail.

"Alex I just want you to know that I will be with you every step of the way for our kids lives for the next 18 years. As long as you want me. I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want to." I am bawling my eyes out right now. stupid pregnancy hormones.

"Hayden, you have no idea how much that means to me." I am so glad that he's wants to be here. I have been just so scared that I'd have to raise twins on my own.

"I just wish I would have been there for you sooner."

"I am sorry Hayden, it's all my fault. I never thought that you would ever want a kid in high school, let alone twins."

"I know it wouldn't be the best thing for me right now, but I always take care of my responsibilities. But you guys are mine now." He jokes.

"Thank you." I give him a big hug. I pull back quickly with a slight push from my stomach.

"What's wrong?" It was so cute how he got worried so fast.

"They just kicked." It was such a strange experience. This is happening. Hayden got tears in his eyes. It was just cute.

"This is truly amazing, thank you for letting me be here." He said, and you could tell it as real and genuine.

"Thank you for being here."

"Anytime." He smirks and leans in to kiss me. Oh lord, but I don't think, I kiss him right back.

We were making out for a few minutes. Then my hand somehow touched the nurse button, but we didn't notice. Until a few minutes later some nurses walk in with a doctor.