Epilogue

Time really flies, doesn't it? Most things don't last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down on the corners and peering in close, hoping you still recognize the person you see there. I peered closely at my reflection and smiled, it came out weird at first but eventually I got there.

I was getting ready for my first ever book launch. Wow. Two years is a long time, two years since I last saw Erick, since I last snuggled close to him, since he passed away.

The first year was...tough. Like really tough. I didn't leave my bed, my room turned into a mess, I stopped eating, I stopped smiling, I didn't know who I was. But then I started getting better, I tried my best to get out, become someone Erick would be proud of, become someone I would be proud of. 

And I did. I got a job at Anthony's Publishing House and Anthony helped me publish my work. I was proud of me, proud of me for writing a whole book which many people were excited to read. 

Wanna know what it's called? The love triangle and yes, you just finished reading it. It was sort of a tribute to Erick, dedicated to him. He made me realise that I could be someone, I meant something and that I could do everthing if I put my mind to it. I hadn't been really active in the dating department since 2 years but I didn't care, love would eventually find it's way to myself.

Until then, I would be healing myself, no matter how long it takes. I can't say I am completely healed but I definitely discovered who I am and what I stood for. Everything will be alright, I always found this sentence cliché but you know what? Everything will be okay.

Tme heals all and if I can do it, you can too. This marks the end of my journey here, but the start of something new. I have to rush now but before I go, I would like tell everyone reading this to have hope. Afterall tomorrow is a new day.

A/N - Leave your final thoughts/reviews about the book here :)

Alsoo go follow kennedyrrrr3 because she designed such PRETTY COVERS and the one below is my favourite one. She made them a while ago but I forgot to mention her >_<

 She made them a while ago but I forgot to mention her >_<

The next chapter will contain the Author's note<3