Burn Out (Iskall/Etho)(Rant)

{  Hello Lovelies it's been a while ^^ ,now before you read this ,I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed ,this is a rant fic ,alot of things said in this fic ,is alot of stuff currently on my mind ,I've just generally not been okay lately , but luckily I've had amazing people who helped me out , last night though was my breaking point ,to the point of finally having an emotional break down ,and this is why I've decided to write my feelings out.

Warnings: Sad just genereally sadness, hints of depression ,panic attacks ,shipping , bad thoughts, fluff near the end, Iskall is a good partner

Genere:Hurt/comfot

Ship: Iskall/Etho

Alternate title: Pushed to the limits

Also one slight thing , I want to thank you all  for all the kind words and encouragements you've all shown me ,it really means alot ,to me ,I've not been okay and it shows  ,I also have to special thank yous to sixth_bright_shiner  & bamalexis22   for helping me out yesterday and today , your words really cheered me up ,and you both are amazing and too sweet to me ,I appreciate you both, anyway lovelies have an amazing day/night ,love y'all ,new fics coming hopefully soon <3 ~Wk}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Etho was having a rough day. He felt absolutely awful, his body felt like it was on fire and it just didn't want cooperate with him, he felt tired even though he’s probably been sleeping for what seems like hours now, and he just couldn’t seem to want or feel the need to leave his bed, he was just most likely having an off day, and to be honest all this was just so overwhelming for him, all these bottled up emotions, finally coming to the surface.

Groaning slightly, the white haired male, managed to turn on to his side, curling up slightly, his thoughts continuing to spiral  to a more dark place, the sound of his communicator pinning made the males head snap up slightly, he glanced up were his communicator laid, he would reach for it and check his messages, but it was a too far of a reach and he just couldn’t feel the urge to care enough to check whoever has messaged him.

Plus it’s not like whoever been messaging him would care of his lack of responses, they’d just move on with themselves and ignore him, he was used to it, used to taking care of himself, he knows deep down he doesn’t have to be alone and he does know the others truly care and love him, but his thoughts were too overwhelming right now to understand more clearly.

His communicator pinged once more, making him sigh sadly , and curl into himself once more.

The sound of someone quietly making their way into the bedroom and towards Etho, made the male tense slightly, head still looking down, not even bothering checking who the person was, even though he already had a sneaking suspicion on who it could be.

“Etho?” the male just hummed in response “Are you okay?”Etho just tensed slightly, shaking his head “Of course you're not. I'm guessing you're not willing to talk, huh?”  Etho shook his head once more “That’s understandable,can I join you?”

Etho looked up slightly, looking into the concerned eyes of his roommate and partner, Iskall, he nodded mutely, shifting slightly, giving the other plenty of room to join him in the bed.

Iskall smiled softly, crawling into the bed with their partner, they gentle brought the other to his chest, snuggling up into the male, they let out a soft hum, gently dragging their finger through their partners soft hair, they couldn’t help but smile even brighter as the other nuzzled his head into Iskall’s hand.