Bloodthirst part 2(Scar/Grian)

{Hiya lovelies ,been a bit now before you start reading ,this oneshot was not made by me ,it was wrote by the lovely XxMystro_M00nxX ,who asked me to post it here ^^ ,and as Mystro is my Collab buddy I thought why not ^^

Now  there is some slight warnings/trigger warning 

Warnings: Gore ,there's a bit graphic description of gore ,yandere scar (I got the vibes of that when reading this before posting) , death (but respawn exists) , blood ,torture  , and some fluff ? Near the ending

Ship:Scar/Grian

Genere: Angst ,with slight fluff near the ending 

This oneshot was proof read and some edits made by me ^^ ~ Wk}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More and More days have passed,  but they felt like years,  Scar's alone in his sandy abode, he has been losing himself more and more,  the silence eating him inside as he can't stand it without his former partner.

He needs Grian back, he misses him so much,  he wants to tell him he loves him and just defend him like he was supposed to.  He was losing it more and more, Easily angered and more tempered,  Grian always knew how to calm him down.

But without the other,  Scar doesn't know how to contain himself,  he's all alone and slowly going insane. Tears trickled down his monotoned cheeks as memories flooded his head.  Foolish,  Ignorant,  stupid, insane, and jealous…

He hated himself for killing him,  wasted,  Why did he have to be so inconsiderate about his feelings.  He knew Red life would bring pain and suffering to others…  he was born to murder when he died to the ravine. 

But,  why did he have to make it so much worse than it already is… he's on his own,  Scar looked at his side to see his diamond sword,  despite his blurry vision,  he made the effort to stand up and grip it tightly.  He looked at the front door and outside the window which showed the starless night of a black sky.

Scar then proceeded to go outside, his boots coming in contact with the dry environment of Red desert.
He heard the the sounds of his pet llama,  He whipped around to face Pizza…  He sighed as the only two things that kept him company. The occasional buzzing of bubbles being the only thing that constantly rimmed his ears with sound.

Oh how he missed the joyous laughter of the avian,  wings sprouting in the air,  being restrained from using them was a sad day.  But he misses the days of how Grian would mock him that he can fly if he wasn't held down by whatever magic in this world considered to not fly.

The desert was much quieter in his head,  very little sounds he could hear,  and despite the silence being nice in a way.  It only just filled in the cold dread in his heart that he's incomplete without him. 

Grian really did mean the world to him,  and he took him for granted. He hated that he was naive to think that Grian didn't care about him,  he was only worried about their friends,  friends who became their enemies.

It was his own fault to begin with,  and who was he to justify his actions that he killed his own best friend out of sheer hatred and jealousy… he was a monster, and he was made to inflict pain.  

It's not fair that they all have someone that they can trust,  that they can all be happy with,  and Scar?  He's one of the only current red names,  and he's out in the desert, all alone with no-one to be his sunlight,  no-one to be his ally… no-one to be his friend.

A devilish plan spiralling in the back of his head,  He wanted Grian back,  He would do anything to get his lover back, Grian was his, and he swore that he would not make the same mistake.