Some Short shippy stories

(Heyo lovelies ,I is back ,well not really I'm still in Wales ,but I had time to write ,now this chapter is special! I wrote a bunch of short stories , (despite being short ,doing this took me 2 days xD) ,  now this was super fun to do ,and I wrote ships I love but had yet to write ^^ ,alot of these addmitedly have etho or grian in them...I'm biased alright xD , anyway this was super fun project to do ,hope y'all enjoy, and hope ya have a good day /night ,)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmth

Etho/Bdubs

Bdubs snuggling up to Etho cause he’s cold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bdubs groaned as he snapped his eyes open, he looked around trying to find what had awoken him, and as he shudders , he realizes what, Bdubs couldn’t help but glare at the source of his coldness, his oh so lovely boyfriend, Etho, has once again hogged the blanket, now don’t get him wrong, he loves his boyfriend, but his white haired ninja has the habit of hogging the blankets, and Bdubs was honestly fed up with it, he hated waking up cold, with a smile, Bdubs decided to “get back” at Etho, with a soft chuckle, Bdubs scooted over to Etho side, he managed to take the blankets off of his partner, but instead of just stealing the blankets Bdubs , he quietly moved himself onto his partners chest, despite his frustrations, he didn’t want to wake up his boyfriend, due to the fact this is the first time Ethos been so relax.

With a relax sigh, Bdubs snuggled into Ethos chest, pulling the blankets upon them both, looking up slightly, Bdubs placed a kiss upon his boyfriends maskless face, after that he nuzzled himself back into Ethos chest.

“Love you E” Bdubs mumbled out

“Love you too Bdubs” Etho muttered back tiredly

The white haired male, tightened his arms around Bdubs waist, placing a kiss upon his head, both males had smiles upon their faces, as they both drifted off asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleepyness

Grian/Mumbo

(Grian fell asleep on mumbo’s lap, and Mumbo absentmindedly runs his fingers through Grian’s hair)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbo hummed softly to himself, as he gently runs his fingers through his boyfriends hair,  a small smile graced his face at the calm look upon his partners face, he’s generally surprised how calm the normal chaotic gremlin is, when he's either tired or asleep , to be honest at times his boyfriend reminds him of a cat, especially like this, being able to fall asleep anywhere, despite the slight loudness of the environment, but at the same time Mumbo is not at all surprised,  Grian had been working so hard lately, he’s been either working on the shops or at his magical alleyway, he’s been so busy, sometimes the poor male forgets to sleep and also forgets to eat, and no matter how many times he reminds Grian to eat and sleep, the male still seems to not listen.

With a sigh, Mumbo looks down again, his smile widened as Grian tried to nuzzle deeper into Mumbo’s chest, and he wrapped his wings around Mumbo, Mumbo let out a quiet coo as Grian started to  purr, Mumbo placed a gentle kiss upon Grian’s head, chuckling as Grian purred louder, with one last look at his little Gremlin, Mumbo rested his head upon the tree, letting his own eyes close, he let himself drift off, feeling at ease with his love in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scars

Etho/Doc (was gonna be NHO)