The TEGG (Tango/Etho)

{Heyo lovelies ,been not so long ,for once I can say that because for once I've actually posted around 3 days so yay!

Now this oneshot is hermitcraft ,not last life for once , now this fic I feel eh about it's okay ,not my proudest fic but I still somewhat like this? May make a part 2 ,like a better part xD

Anyway this was requested by the lovely Hermitcraft_Queen
I know ya requested this awhile ago, so sorry for the wait--

This fic is olddd ,back when tegg was happening TwT

Also really oc ,I changed were etho hid the egg, as tbh I forgot were he actually hid it ,so yeah

Ship:Tango/Etho

Warnings: noooone

Genere:fluff

Now the endings a bit abrubt but I still like it ,anywho lovelies have a good day/night ,imma get back continuing to play undertale ,as its fun :D ,bye for now}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tango groaned out in frustration,  he’s been looking for this stupid egg  for the past hour, and as amazing looking Etho and Iskall’s shared base was, it  was big, like really big, so looking for the egg here was near impossible, and knowing  Etho, he wouldn’t make this easier for anyone, he’d definitely of hid it some where more secluded, were this secluded place is, he has no idea.

Time passed as Tango continued looking around the mountain base, he was considering just giving up before he notices something, he notices a doorway that was just hidden by chests, Tango smiled at that, feeling hope pool in his gut, making his way to the door, he manages to squeeze through the tight hallway, it was slightly dark,but lucky for him, being part demon allowed him to see in the dark quite easily, and when he looked towards the side of him, is when he saw hit and Tangos smile widened, walking towards it , he bent down picking up the egg.

After hours, of looking he had finally found it , he finally had the TEGG , as Tango was relishing in his success, he failed to hear, someone creeping up behind him, the male behind him place a hand on Tangos shoulder, in turn making the  demon tense up, and when Tango heard the familiar giddy chuckle, he turned around instantly, not entirely shocked to see, his friend (and crush ) stood behind him.

“Etho! W-What are you doing here ?”

Etho chuckled at that

“well , i've been here for awhile actually, just watching you and now that you’ve found the TEEG, i thought i should congratulate you”

Etho replied calmly, smiling could be seen underneath his mask

Tango faces turnt cherry red at that, he was slightly embarrassed by the fact Etho had been watching him all this time, watching all the time he’d make a fool of himself, by talking to himself...oh lord he does hope, Etho didn’t hear how much he’d mumble how cute Etho was, that would instantly kill him.

“I --uh thanks i appreciate, especially since you didn’t make it easy”

Tango replied

Etho nodded happily

“ well i couldn’t just give you the egg?”

Tango nodded at that, he knew Etho had a point but he could have given  him a hint, but knowing Etho even that would end up being cryptic.

“ well...i think i should head back home, gotta find a place to hide this TEGG before Bdubds and Keralis get home”

Etho nodded at that before pausing, a certain look crossing his face...he looked sad or disappointed, what would cause Etho to be disappointed? Was it something he said ?

“A-actually there's something i wanted to give you before you leave..call it a prize for finding the TEGG”

This time it was Etho  who was flustered, his cheeks were bright red even redder than how red Tango had got,

“Uh sure?” Tango replied

Etho nodded, telling the demon to close his eyes, what Tango did,  with Tangos eyes closed Etho managed to find the courage to bend down, pulling his mask down, Etho placed his lips upon Tangos, the demon instantly melted into the kiss,  the kiss sadly lasted only for a couple of moments, but despite that,it was still perfect.

By the time Tango opened his eyes again Etho was gone, despite that Tango felt happy, he just wished Etho had stayed long enough for Tango to tell him he felt the same, but he knows Tango would eventually have the chance to tell him.

Looking down at the egg in his hand Tango knew before he even had that chat with Etho, first hes gonna need to hide this egg away, and with that Tango took off towards his base, a smile gracing his lips and a new determination in his stomach, he was going to find a way to show Etho how much he loved him, and he just hopes Etho accepts him for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~