𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Inosuke was easy to handle.

Give him food and he won't bother you.

But... there's a bit of a catch.

"M'sorry, Inosuke. I don't have any food left." y/n apologized in a quiet voice, frowning a little bit.

She'd stopped by the room the three idiots were sleeping in just to check on them before she went to sleep.

Y/n left her mask in her room, having no reason to wear it in that particular moment. The only times she ever took it off were to sleep, if she was in a safe place or if she needed to lift it so she could eat.

Anywho-

The three idiots all had broken ribs while y/n was perfectly fine. She still wanted to check in and make sure they were alright before clocking out for the evening.

Y/n reached out and pat the boy on the head, rubbing the top of the boar mask with a, "If you're good, I'll give you food later."

"Hmph! Fine! Because I'm a good ruler, I'll let you off easy!" Inosuke huffed, "But you'd better feed me later!"

'He's like a little kid. Bribe him with food and he'll be calm.' Y/n smiled a little before she looked back over to Tanjiro and Zenitsu, "Tanjiro, if you don't mind me asking, why do you keep a demon with you?"

"Huh, you can tell-"

Y/n nodded.

"The box. I smelled it."

Zenitsu looked mortified, "You what."

Tanjiro and y/n both looked at him curiously.
"Is that not normal?"

"...no. No it isn't. But... since y/n brought it up, I have to admit was wondering the same thing." Zenitsu added.

Tanjiro regarded the boy for a long moment before a little look of delight settled in his face, "You protected the box even though you knew what was inside?"

"Well, you did say it was more important to you than your own life. So I figured that whatever reason you were carrying around a demon was a good one." Zenitsu replied.

"Thank you. I could tell since we met that you're a kind person, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro exclaimed and Zenitsu blushed a little.

"Aw, stop it, you're embarrassing me!" Zenitsu giggled, rolling around on the floor.

'He likes compliments.' y/n noted.

"A strong person too!" Tanjiro added and Zenitsu's happy expression turned into a blank one in an instant.

"I'm not strong at all, Tanjiro. Please don't joke about things like that."

'Also has little confidence in himself.' y/n was sure to add and glanced at the box, "Uh, Tanjiro? Your demon is coming out."

"IT'S WHAT!??" Zenitsu shrieked and hit behind y/n while she simply picked up a pillow and held it in front of her face, "Y/N, PROTECT ME!"

The door to the box opened and a little hand emerged. Then another and...

Y/n blinked, 'Oh. Tiny.'

Out came a little demon girl the size of a small child and y/n watched in awe as she grew in size until she was just a little shorter than Tanjiro.

Long black hair tipped with orange, round pink eyes... ohhh look at the cute little ribbons!

Inosuke didn't seem interested in the appearance of a whole demon in the slightest, only laid it his futon. Maybe he had a concussion.