𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

Okay... so here's the deal.

Uzui sent his three wives to the Flower District/Red Light District to investigate about a demon that was supposedly lurking there.

Uzui had lost contact with them so he was sending y/n, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu to go find em and make sure they were safe.

However...

"No."

Y/n's voice was firm as she held up a hand, "I'm not letting you lay a hand on my face. Sorry, Uzui-san."

"Huh?"

"I mean..." y/n looked warily at her three friends who had all fallen victim to Uzui's so called flamboyant skills, "Look what you did to those three."

"They look like clowns." Shiori said flatly before glancing up at the pensive looking y/n, "But then again... it is a red light district. We wouldn't want anything happening to you, so you've gotta look ugly."

"You think that'll stop people?"

"True... maybe we should have her dress as a guy."

"Just leave it to me, I've got it."

"Oh my... these, are some ugly girls."

Ugly? Ugly is an understatement.

Tanjiro, the one in the middle, was posing as a girl named Sumiko!

Zenitsu was under the name Zenko!

And Inosuke... Inosuke was Inoko.

All three of them looked as though a five year old had been permitted to throw makeup on their face. It was honestly disgusting, extremely painful to look at.

However, because of Uzui's dazzling looks, Sumiko was hired and tossed to the the Tokito House while the others continued on.

He had let his hair down and gotten rid of that weird 🍑 paint on his face. Y/n found him much easier to look at like this, considering he usually made her eyes hurt when she looked at him.

"You guys are worthless." Uzui grumbled as they wandered along, "I can only sell you all for cheap! And Y/n!"

Y/n, who had been trailing after them silently, flinched a little bit, "Huh?"

"WHY ARE YOU STILL WEARING THAT!?"

"It's not as bad as the oni one..."

"I KNOW BUT WHY!?"

"If there's a demon here, I'd rather not let it see my face." y/n stated, voice soft, "I appreciate your hard work, but I don't want to risk... uh, being seen."

The girl now adorned a kitsune mask rather than her favored oni mask. Uzui had done some pretty impressive work, making her face look as though it'd been severely scarred, but y/n still insisted on putting on a mask.

The scarring was fake and he'd warned that too much wear and tear would make it fall right off.

As for clothes, she wore a simple dark kimono that almost looked purple with a white mist design on it in addition to a dark colored obi. Apparently, she'd been working on it whenever Sanemi banned her from going on solo missions.

"I'll never understand you." Uzui sighed before glancing at Zenitsu, "And you, are you mad just because I nade you dress up as a girl? Remember, you promised to do whatever I say."

'I'm not upset about dressing up as a girl, it's your face that's pissing me off!' Zenitsu thought angrily.

"Hey! There's a lot of people gathering over there!" Inosuke shouted, pointing and tugging on the sleeve of y/n's kimono.